1. Horde vs Alliance pvp balance is awful

Hello everyone. i am really sad about horde's situation at icecrown. Blizzard did the biggest mistake of pvp balance and gave to human racial which made everyone to reroll ally. i still remember many years ago at original server how we didnt see any horde team after 2.4k 3s bracket.

When we came to icecrown we had so many dreams to play as undead again. The situation is not letting a pvper to play as a horde really. i think a solution about it and i opened a topic. what do you think about this? http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=402638

2. what do you think about this?
    Do you even understand the concept of a private server for a particular expansion? They don't re-balance the classes or the factions. Yes, Blizzard made horde op in pvp in TBC, and they made alliance (humans) op for pvp in WOTLK. But that's the expansion as designed, you are completely wasting your time asking for Warmane to re-design the expansion for you. Play TBC if you want to be OP as undead.

I personally (and many others) am annoyed by how faceroll ret paladins are in WOTLK. But I'm not going to ask Warmane to nerf them to make me feel better- I know it's the expansion as designed.

3. Yes, Blizzard made horde op in pvp in TBC, and they made alliance (humans) op for pvp in WOTLK.
    Ah okay. Thats the reason why I see only horde top teams in the TBC ladder.

Oh, wait a sec.
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Outland
    I see 25 alliance teams in the top 50.
    Must be a visual bug. That would mean it's perfectly balanced with a fifty-fifty representation of horde and alliance.
    Edited: April 29, 2019

4. May 1, 2019  
    One of the issues that I think has been missed by all the PvP imbalance deniers and those who think Warmane must adhere to their current broken status is that this kind of human racial imbalance really didn't happen in retail Wrath. It was a little skewed towards the human racial, but not like it is on Warmane. And there is a very specific reason why: because ppl can donate to get the two best heroic PvE trinkets on Warmane, and you couldn't do that on retail. It was REALLY hard on retail Wrath to not only gear completely up for PvP, but then to also get your hands on not one, but two heroic PvE trinkets out of heroic ICC. There were toons that could do one or the other, but damned few that could do both. It wasn't EVERY damned human with those pieces. It was one or two ppl on the whole server. THIS is the real problem. And THIS is why it needs to be addressed. Those who defend the current status quo with claims like "Well Warmane doesn't want to alter things as important and canonical as racials" conveniently forget that this ISN'T retail. Warmane will NEVER be like retail. The donating process is what REALLY breaks the balance on Warmane. And because donating wasn't a part of retail Wrath, it *should* be something they are willing to change. It's easy. All they have to do is buff the trinket.

5. May 1, 2019  
    One of the issues that I think has been missed by all the PvP imbalance deniers and those who think Warmane must adhere to their current broken status is that this kind of human racial imbalance really didn't happen in retail Wrath. It was a little skewed towards the human racial, but not like it is on Warmane. And there is a very specific reason why: because ppl can donate to get the two best heroic PvE trinkets on Warmane, and you couldn't do that on retail. It was REALLY hard on retail Wrath to not only gear completely up for PvP, but then to also get your hands on not one, but two heroic PvE trinkets out of heroic ICC. There were toons that could do one or the other, but damned few that could do both. It wasn't EVERY damned human with those pieces. It was one or two ppl on the whole server. THIS is the real problem. And THIS is why it needs to be addressed. Those who defend the current status quo with claims like "Well Warmane doesn't want to alter things as important and canonical as racials" conveniently forget that this ISN'T retail. Warmane will NEVER be like retail. The donating process is what REALLY breaks the balance on Warmane. And because donating wasn't a part of retail Wrath, it *should* be something they are willing to change. It's easy. All they have to do is buff the trinket.
    Preach brother !!!

6. May 1, 2019  
    Preach brother !!!
    Sister, actually, but thanks :-)

7. May 2, 2019  
    Hello everyone. i am really sad about horde's situation at icecrown. Blizzard did the biggest mistake of pvp balance and gave to human racial which made everyone to reroll ally. i still remember many years ago at original server how we didnt see any horde team after 2.4k 3s bracket.
    [/url]

https://imgur.com/a/ZNLKC#0

Memory often can be wrong.
    Edited: May 2, 2019