1. Make me HUGE

Hello dear WoW players. Does anyone has a working link to a guide on growth?
    I curently started a lvl 60 twink warrior and i only know "elixir of giant growth" to make me bigger.
    What other items i can use to increase the size of my character at level 60 on my own? And what does stack with Elixir of giant growth.
    I apologise if this was posted on other places, i did found the "guide for fun" made years ago on this forum that had some tips about growth potions and stuff but the links dont work anymore.

2. There is Small Feast, I don't know what level of Cooking is required to use it, 325 maybe. Also, someone max level in your party can use it and you can eat it without any requirements.

3. True but small feast makes me smaller. The one that makes me bigger is gigantic feast. Altought i need lvl 70 for that:( Thank you for your advice with the party.

4. A simple Google search gave me this:

How to be Bigger: a Guide to Growth
    https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=62823

5. May 1, 2019  
    There's a troll NPC next to the Troll Mount Vendor which u can talk to, he can buff you for 5 minutes increasing your size.
    Giant feast from cooking increases your size.
    There's 2 different elixirs that can increase your growth but they don't stack with each other.
    Engineers can get huge with the portal device but you'l turn red and transparent.
    Also Bloodlust.

All these stack, made my Tauren shaman as tall as the auction house in orgrimmar.

Be careful though, if your too big you will get stuck on invisible walls (especially in Dalaran)
    And if you get stuck and keep running with your mount, you will get 1-2 FPS regardless how good your PC is, An everyone around you will be affected by the huge FPS drops as well, this started some trolling before GM's stopped it, it still works but I think you'l get a ban if you mess around too much with it.