1. May 9, 2019  
    Is Thori'dal even good in PvP?
    Considering it's fast attack speed I'd assume the slower s4 range weapons perform better.

Same applies to Apolyon, the Soul-Render.
    I'd assume the s4 2handers perform better in PvP.
    in classic attacks were normalized at least for warriors so weapon speed does not really matter much but i think auto attacks are still effected by weapon speed.
    higher weapon damage is high weapon damage

2. May 10, 2019  
    Why would I want to spend hundreds of dollars? Because I can. Because after raiding Black Temple for 6 months straight with 2 raid days of absence I got a job. Also I like this server and I want to contribute.

Sorry if I misled anyone that I was a noob, far from it. I'm one of the few people that has a working 3:2 macro. If I get Thori'dal I won't need it ofc.

I'm also a tester of sorts and when I was raiding report semi-regularly. A few of the bugs I discovered that were fixed are 2pcT6 mana regen wasn't being applied and badge of the swarmguard not applying stacks as quickly as it should.

This is a catch 22, there is almost no population to find a raiding guild to get the item if it drops (really low percentage) and you cannot buy the item in the online store because not enough people got Thori'dal via drops. See my point? It should be in the online store along with the other SWP items. At least you'll get players coming back and trying stuff out. Like myself for example.

Sincerely,
    Warmane Customer

3. May 12, 2019  
    It should be in the online store along with the other SWP items. At least you'll get players coming back and trying stuff out. Like myself for example.
    But even more people will quit because of it.

4. May 13, 2019  
    What people? They left already. Having a population and many players leaving has an impact.
    Having no population and two guys left because Thori'dal is in the shop has no impact.
    Basically it doesn't matter anymore. Release Thori'dal and everyone will be happier.

5. May 13, 2019  

Sorry if I misled anyone that I was a noob, far from it. I'm one of the few people that has a working 3:2 macro. If I get Thori'dal I won't need it ofc.
    can you share? :)

6. May 15, 2019  

7. May 19, 2019  

8. May 22, 2019  

First 12