1. Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury

Why is Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury not in the store?

2. May 6, 2019  
    It should be in the Warmane online store along with the other SWP items.
    Glaives is broken and they released it.
    Thori'dal isn't broken so the burden to release it isn't as heavy.

3. May 7, 2019  

4. May 7, 2019  
    It's perfectly fair to hunters and anyone else who can equip it.
    When Glaives came out to the online store the population was high and progression was still the goal. There were enough glaives dropped via raid kills that warmane released the glaives to the online store along with the Black Temple items according to there rules for making an item purchaseable in the online store.
    The release of SWP items in the online store to a server that lost a lot of it's population wouldn't have much of an impact, they're mostly gone.
    Give us what we want.

5. May 7, 2019  
    Glaives is broken and they released it.
    Thori'dal isn't broken so the burden to release it isn't as heavy.
    Depends on how you look at it:

Warglaive MH only has 1.4 more dps than Brutal Gladiator Sword. Slower speed gives just around 20 more dmg to hemo before armor, because yellow attacks are normalized. Warglaive OH has 1.4 more dps than Brutal Gladiator Shiv. Only the haste proc 10sec can actually make a noticeable difference of few hundred dmg on random occasion every 45sec. Usually good on openers and in double dps comps, being random its otherwise meh.

Now Thoridal gives 12.3 more dps than S4 ranged weapon+Hyjal ammo. Its fater speed of 2,7 sec means more shots but dmg is 12,5dmg lower on average compared to S4 weapon. Most important thing is faster aimed/steady shot and thanks to how steady shot works it increases its dmg by 15%. If you let a hunter with Thoridal stand alone, it feels definitely very much broken.

Rogue with glaives is broken because rogue is already very powerful class, can use more PvE pieces and damage can't be eliminated by just sitting on him or using pillar. I think sunwell PvE pieces are more significant than Warglaives for rogues. But that's comparing classes and their mechanics, if you compare just items alone, Thoridal is more OP than double Glaive.

With that being said, I agree that Thoridal should be released at this point.

6. May 8, 2019  
    I am glad you agree Thori'dal should be released in the warmane online store.
    (Sarcasm incoming)
    The most important thing is NOT any of the things you mentioned.
    It 's the extra bag slot. Yes this is the most important thing. Give us back our bag slot! We are humanoids too! We have a right to have our bag slot back
    This is the one chance we can be equal to other classes. Damn you blizzard for not thinking of a better system of bag slots for hunters.
    "They can take our lives, but they will never take our bag slots" -Braveheart paraphrased
    This is any hunter's goal.

7. May 8, 2019  
    Is Thori'dal even good in PvP?
    Considering it's fast attack speed I'd assume the slower s4 range weapons perform better.

Same applies to Apolyon, the Soul-Render.
    I'd assume the s4 2handers perform better in PvP.
    Edited: May 8, 2019

8. May 8, 2019  
    I'm not sure if it's good in PVP.
    It should be released so hunters can finally feel a Legendary in their hands. It looks amazing. The extra bag slot is epic.

9. May 8, 2019  
    I'm not sure if it's good in PVP.
    It should be released so hunters can finally feel a Legendary in their hands. It looks amazing. The extra bag slot is epic.
    pro tip: try playing the game.
    Staff said on every occasion they had that the shop isn't designed to be pay to win, but merely "pay to skip", so go ahead and prove yourself instead of begging for a pay to win server

10. May 8, 2019  
    Who cares about hunters, bow is BiS for rogues. Release please!

11. May 8, 2019  
    No population to obtain it via standard means. Make a petition. Many will sign it.

12. May 8, 2019  
    No population to obtain it via standard means. Make a petition. Many will sign it.
    a server that doesn't run the last raid is simply dead, why would you want to spend hundred of dollars on a weapon you can only use on that dead server? Just because no pugs are running sunwell doesn't mean it's unachievable

13. May 9, 2019  
    a server that doesn't run the last raid is simply dead, why would you want to spend hundred of dollars on a weapon you can only use on that dead server? Just because no pugs are running sunwell doesn't mean it's unachievable
    Actually the server has one guild on each side that is able to clear the last raid and doing so. So technically... it's not dead. Yet.

14. May 9, 2019  

You're right

12 Last