1. Is Lifeblood useful for mage ?

I am leveling my mage now and i am planning to take herbalism as my prof while leveling, and herbalism give you bonus lifeblood for heal. Does it really useful for mage ? or bandage just enough ?

2. May 3, 2019  
    If you are talking about leveling, it's not bad. It is one of the absolute worst professions for PVE/PVP though.

3. May 3, 2019  
    Yes, it's crap as far as the "bonus" goes, but it can be profitable if you do wpvp so you pick herbs while you're not fighting someone. Alchemy is also nice and inscription is always profitable.

So, it won't help you reach top of skada/recount, but it's a nice stepping stone into making gold.

4. May 21, 2019  
    I am leveling my mage now and i am planning to take herbalism as my prof while leveling, and herbalism give you bonus lifeblood for heal. Does it really useful for mage ? or bandage just enough ?
    Its clearly not the best proff but can be used in 2s double dps comps like ML and RM

5. May 22, 2019  
    Its great for pvp, eng+herb.
    Too many pve *****s aim damage and claim utility is useless, pvp is about control, position and utility.