1. June 1, 2019  
    Yes well... Blizzard listened to people like you and start making PVP equal and balance and complete ruined it. People don't play RPG games to be equal to others, you have games like LOL or CS:GO for that.
    Because blizzard tried to fix the problem but made it worst (even thought i dont know in what way it became worst) on the official server it doesnt mean that it will go this way here, for every problem there is a solution and maybe this is the one for this particualr server. We will never know if we never try. I like the idea of mixing players together at BGs if it means more balanced pvp experience.

2. June 1, 2019  
    Yes well... Blizzard listened to people like you and start making PVP equal and balance and complete ruined it. People don't play RPG games to be equal to others, you have games like LOL or CS:GO for that.
    It wouldn't be the same like on retail where gear doesn't give you any improvement in PvP.

Having 3 instead of 2 gear brackets would mean that there is no more roflstomping in the high gear bracket but gear would play still a important role.
    If the highend gear bracket ranges from 6k until 6,8k gs then there is still somewhat of a gear gap that players can take advantage of.

You always give contra but I haven't seen any constructive suggestion from you yet.

3. June 1, 2019  
    It wouldn't be the same like on retail where gear doesn't give you any improvement in PvP.

Having 3 instead of 2 gear brackets would mean that there is no more roflstomping in the high gear bracket but gear would play still a important role.
    If the highend gear bracket ranges from 6k until 6,8k gs then there is still somewhat of a gear gap that players can take advantage of.

You always give contra but I haven't seen any constructive suggestion from you yet.
    If you are placed in 6k+ bracket only, this is pretty much be same as everyone having same gear. Imagine been BIS gear and feel as strong as everyone else in your bracket, how stupid will that be in RPG game. With this GS brackets, we even see people who are deleting their gear just so they can go to lower bracket where they can dominate. There is even BIS lists for lower brackets and people make "lv 80 twinks".

I did give suggestion early, remove GS brackets and go back where we use to be. We didn't had any of this problem before for 9 years. Bgs win ratio was pretty balanced because there is huge portion of alliance players who are undergeared. And yes it will suck for low gear players, but it is suppose to be like that, they will have to suck it up and gear up in time. Not to mention people who are high geared but only with PVE items, which is majority of Horde players. W/O brackets all of them are still useful, they can do well against low or mid geared players and feel like playing the game. Having high gear bracket mean PVE players can just forget about BGs. This is not normal and feel unnatural for the game.
    Edited: June 1, 2019

4. June 1, 2019  
    If you are placed in 6k+ bracket only, this is pretty much be same as everyone having same gear. Imagine been BIS gear and feel as strong as everyone else in your bracket, how stupid will that be in RPG game.
    Not sure why you believe that having onesided BGs in which, due to huge gear gaps, one team always completly dominates over the other, isn't boring and stupid.
    I much rather want to have a interesting and challenging fight than spawn camping afkers at their graveyard

I did give suggestion early, remove GS brackets and go back where we use to be.
    Can you be a bit more precise?
    Back to where? before MM? before cross-realm BGs?

5. June 1, 2019  
    [QUOTE=Skoobydoo;2997020] "they will have to suck it up and gear up in time. "

But the people who will have to suck it up and gear up will be against people who donated for BiS gear and shadowmourne. I mean this doesnt sounds right to me.

6. June 1, 2019  
    Not sure why you believe that having onesided BGs in which, due to huge gear gaps, one team always completly dominates over the other, isn't boring and stupid.
    I much rather want to have a interesting and challenging fight than spawn camping afkers at their graveyard

Can you be a bit more precise?
    Back to where? before MM? before cross-realm BGs?
    Before Gear Brackets. There was plenty of challenge before, the one sided games are happening right now.
    Also i am not sure why you think not having GS bracket mean games will be one sided and 1 team will dominate. Aside of game where 1 side have premade, usually BGs use to be pretty interesting and close before gear brackets.

they will have to suck it up and gear up in time. "

But the people who will have to suck it up and gear up will be against people who donated for BiS gear and shadowmourne. I mean this doesnt sounds right to me.

Well if you have problem with people buying their gear maybe picking Warmane was the wrong choice, because we have cash shop since 2009. I understand this is not fair to Lordearon players because they picked up non cash shop realm and now are forced to play with Icecrown, but they are ****ed anyway. Can you say right now the situation is good for Lordearon players? Bgs are complete disaster for everyone right now. Actually before it was way better for them, because teams was mixed between high and low geared players. Now any lordearon player who is above 5k GS is stuck with highest geared Icecrown players.

7. June 2, 2019  
    If you are placed in 6k+ bracket only, this is pretty much be same as everyone having same gear. Imagine been BIS gear and feel as strong as everyone else in your bracket, how stupid will that be in RPG game.
    "imagines a fair and balanced game where the chance of winning is based on skill and tactic and not f*cking donations"

Oh man. That's terrible.

Well if you have problem with people buying their gear maybe picking Warmane was the wrong choice, because we have cash shop since 2009. I understand this is not fair to Lordearon players because they picked up non cash shop realm and now are forced to play with Icecrown, but they are ****ed anyway.
    I found the Icecrownian Forum Saboteur.

You obviously do not know the pains of someone who came to a "Blizzlike server" on a x1 realm that didn't have a huge poster above the words "Icecrown is for rich people! Loraderon is for poor people!" because a new player on a new realm WOULD MOST DEFINITELY KNOW about a server's pvp progressions and status before joining it. Better yet, OFC they'd know to ask.

Jesus christ. Can we please just get Loraderon out of the f*cking same BG's with Icecrown? I am so tired of being dogged in this f*cking bg's because I'm from Lordaeron and losing to ally humans with Every man for himself. Everyone is sick of it. BUT NO IT MAKES WARMANE MONEY AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS HERE WHEN YOU GET TO THE NITTY-GRITTY.

I'm not donating another cent to this server until this sh*t is fixed and SURE. MAYBE THAT'S NOT A BIG DEAL FOR YOU "MR. WARMANE ADMIN IN THE SHADOWS READING THESE POSTS". But it will be for the few people who DO come here and have the foresight to LOOK AT YOUR SERVERS' PVP PROGRESSIONS.

tldr, if you're thinking about coming to warmane to pvp. Don't. If you do, make sure you have money, because everyone on Icecrown is totally for steamrolling over a login-to-win server an a unbuffed x1 server with people who want a balanced experience.

Christ.
    Edited: June 2, 2019

8. June 2, 2019  
    "imagines a fair and balanced game where the chance of winning is based on skill and tactic .
    Yes that will be Arena or Rated BG, not Random BG where you have group of players who solo queuu and have random gear from greens to SM. Expecting random BG to be fair and balanced is like expecting Skirmish arena to be fair and balanced, make no sense.

Jesus christ. Can we please just get Loraderon out of the f*cking same BG's with Icecrown? I am so tired of being dogged in this f*cking bg's because I'm from Lordaeron and losing to ally humans with Every man for himself. Everyone is sick of it. BUT NO IT MAKES WARMANE MONEY AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS HERE WHEN YOU GET TO THE NITTY-GRITTY.
    I think you are confused buddy, Icecrown players are perfectly fine with removing Lord from the cross-realm. I promise you no one mind that at all, so we actually agree on this one.

Don't. If you do, make sure you have money, because everyone on Icecrown is totally for steamrolling over a login-to-win server an a unbuffed x1 server with people who want a balanced experience.
    You still fail to understand people who donate for BIS gear are small portion of Icecrown population. The reason why you see so many of them is because GEAR BRACKETS is not letting you play with anyone who is actually low gear.
    Edited: June 2, 2019

9. June 2, 2019  
    You are saying to leave Blackrock vs Lordaeron? Blackrock people will rekt you like they rekt us in Icecrown. Lordaeron has lower gear which I agree but Blackrock, have you ever seen the leaderboard? There are only Blackrock people. My suggestion is to let you out of the realm-linking because indeed ur gear is lower.

10. June 2, 2019  
    Before Gear Brackets. There was plenty of challenge before, the one sided games are happening right now.
    Also i am not sure why you think not having GS bracket mean games will be one sided and 1 team will dominate. Aside of game where 1 side have premade, usually BGs use to be pretty interesting and close before gear brackets.
    Before cross-realm I have experienced mostly one sided BGs on Icecrown. The team with less lowies was usually completly dominating over the other.
    The horde/ally win rate was more balanced but the BG itself was mostly roflstomp or beeing roflstomped.

However, I don't think that the current state of BGs is much better than it used to be. Gear based BGs were a step in the right direction but there are still several design flaws.
    Mercenary mode is nothing more than a light version of cross-faction BGs and it doesn't work out because only one faction can join the other.
    It won't be possible to create balanced BGs with MM, even when MM is added to Icecrown the ally side would still dominate over the horde side.
    Cross-faction BGs are the only way to bring balance to this mess.

Your proposal, if I understood you right, is to revert everything and go back to the isolated realms w/o cross-realm features.
    I don't like that option. It's only a step backward.
    Lordaeron's PvP would be dead again. I think for Lordaeron players a improved gear based BG system where they no longer have to face BiS geared donors in BGs is better than having barely any BGs at all.
    Also, what would happen to cross-realm arena? Remove it as well?
    What would happen to Blackrock which whole gear system was adjusted to cross-realm arena and BGs? Even the core was changed.
    You want to revert all of that?

11. June 2, 2019  
    If you are placed in 6k+ bracket only, this is pretty much be same as everyone having same gear. Imagine been BIS gear and feel as strong as everyone else in your bracket, how stupid will that be in RPG game..
    Someone here never played s14.

And yes it will suck for low gear players, but it is suppose to be like that, they will have to suck it up and gear up in time..
    That applies if you play under the same rules, not mixing lordaeron with fun and wallet realms.

Well if you have problem with people buying their gear maybe picking Warmane was the wrong choice, because we have cash shop since 2009.
    Pretty much of this rant is because lordaeron was a no shop realm in the last years, if they went honest and just point the pay to win for lordaeron the gear disscussion would not be like this.

The less stressful decition here is just change lordaeron to icecrown2, give coins for already 80 characters there, then the 1x no shop niche people can leave tthe server or start to play under wallet conditions.

Option 2 is remove cross realm and try to improve lordaeron population, but that will not happen in a enviroment like this.

12. June 2, 2019  
    The less stressful decition here is just change lordaeron to icecrown2, give coins for already 80 characters there, then the 1x no shop niche people can leave tthe server or start to play under wallet conditions.
    95% of Lordaerons pop do only PvE and aren't affected by cross-realm whatsover.
    You really want to change the whole realm to make the other 5% happy?
    Then it would make much more sense to offer free transfers to ICC for these 5%

13. June 2, 2019  
    warmame is over with the crossrealm, i dont wanna play with icecrown users, please rollback the crossrealm or do with lordaeron and blackrock, nobody wants to play with iceclown players

14. June 2, 2019  
    Something like that actually happen in the past when we had multiple realms, there was transfer form lower to high rate and costed some vote points i think.

15. June 2, 2019  
    95% of Lordaerons pop do only PvE and aren't affected by cross-realm whatsover.
    You really want to change the whole realm to make the other 5% happy?
    Yeah, quit queue for these transfered players and that sound right.

Just put realm info in easy access (like the pop) and update the sticky realm info in the forum at least.

First 1234 ... Last