1. June 5, 2019  
    Gems/enchants increase the GS during woltk too
    They don't. A fully gemed character has the exact same GS like one with similiar gear but no gems whatsoever.
    and even based on ilvl there are certain classes that scale a lot differently and items that also scale a ton more then others. A hunter with Fal'inrush and greens will outdamage most other sub 4k classes, weapons just scale better. And on some classes even moreso then on others.
    GS is more accurate in representing the "real strength" of a player than ilvl.
    The average ilvl is calculated by adding all the ilvls of your gear up, and dividing it by the total number of slots.
    That actually means that a ring increases your ilvl by the exact same amount like a weapon even though the ring gives much less benefit. That's the reason why we have these overpowered PvP twinks. They fine tune their gear based on the ilvl cap of the BG bracket. Means, they only equip item slots with high benefit like weapon, chest, pants, etc, and they leave item slots like rings or bracer out because they give lower benefit but would increase the average ilvl in the same way.

If gear brackets are based on GS it would make twinking less effective. A Weapon increases your GS significant more than a ring. GS doesn't work perfect but it's far more accurate than ilvl.

And since this is an "eternal format" people will (some already do) twink for specific brackets.
    It's not a eternal format.
    As I said, it is possible to implement dynamic gear brackets. That would mean that the gear brackets are no longer determined by fixed gear values. Instead the breaking points of the gear bracket would vary, they would depend on what gear the players that are currently in the BG queue possess.
    Dynamic gear brackets would make it impossible for twinks to fine tune the gear to a certain bracket. When they are close to the breaking point they would frequently end up in the higher bracket.
    Edited: June 5, 2019

2. June 6, 2019  
    Thats how ppl from Lordaeron feel about pvp, ppl who reach 80 and want to do pvp, forget it, you will join with players with shadowmourne, wrathfull gear buyed in the site...its depressing.
    Just fix this, we dont want to know how, just fix it, this not making sense, with play vs ppl from a insta80, with all relenteless gear, Heroic gear, all the enchantes gems in a few clicks, and more, that can round about 5.5k gs,1.2k resilience, vs ppl who reach 80 3 days ago, ppl who trying to farm there own gear pvp, with 2 or 3 pieces pvp gear, like i think in my option prefer wait 15 min to do a decent bg than queue with players from Blackrock and Icecrown.
    We dont want you to put donations available for Lordaeron, we want you to fix this pvp and get us out from that cross-realm.

3. June 6, 2019  
    You guys can complain all day long but nothing will be done about it. Also fix these god damn bugged quests on icecrown realm... I can't finish already around 15+ vanilla quests because they are bugged and they are on bugtracker for nearly 3 years...

4. June 8, 2019  
    SO this happened yesterday. Wanted to do some arenas, I'm just a 5.8k warrior with 1k resil on Lordaeron, hoping to reach 1800 rating one day, to get a 264 half-decent weapon. Entered against a Destro Lock/whatever from Icecrown, who had the 284 Heroic weap + BiS trinks, and a few other "heroic" pieces. Got Shadowfuried, and then hit BY A 9K CONFLAGRATE AND AN 11K CHAOS BOLT.

Let that sink in. Warrior, gear as good as you can get on Lord. 1K resil. Nuked 20K+ in 2 GCDs. Didn't even had time to reflect or shield wall.

Now please, go on about how Skill > Gear. Teach me, Icecrown PvP Masters.

5. June 8, 2019  
    SO this happened yesterday. Wanted to do some arenas, I'm just a 5.8k warrior with 1k resil on Lordaeron, hoping to reach 1800 rating one day, to get a 264 half-decent weapon. Entered against a Destro Lock/whatever from Icecrown, who had the 284 Heroic weap + BiS trinks, and a few other "heroic" pieces. Got Shadowfuried, and then hit BY A 9K CONFLAGRATE AND AN 11K CHAOS BOLT.

Let that sink in. Warrior, gear as good as you can get on Lord. 1K resil. Nuked 20K+ in 2 GCDs. Didn't even had time to reflect or shield wall.

Watch out, there'll be an incoming wall of text that has nothing to do with your points but offers a rebuttal based on your anecdotal evidence and how "That's now how it always is" gameplay.

****ing bull**** dude. Guarantee no mods or GMs are going to touch this thread.

And if they do, it will simply be in response to a challenge to that previous statement.

This whole f*cking situation is f*cked. I am going to make a week-of-bg video in the coming days and I am going to put in about 25 bgs per day to show the statisitcs and situations.

BUT I'M SURE THE REASON WE'RE LOSING IS BECAUSE OF TACTICS AND STRATEGIES IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHADOWMOURNE IN BGS OR WITH THE EXTRA DPS TRINKET. OF COURSE NOT.

Stay tuned for that video. I am vigilant.

6. June 8, 2019  

1. Your gear 5.8gs is far from as good as you can get, there is plenty of players with hc trinkets and even SM on Lord. Not to mention you play probably only class that cant do well w/o HC trinkets.

2. You have to understand Icecrown population cant care less about Lordearon players and their problem. Sry but this is the reality, Lord pvpers are such a insignificent portion of PVP playerbase on Warmane that is like almost non existing. I thing pretty much everyone in this thread are fine with removing Lord from the cross-realm, so you should ask this questions Warmane staff members not Icecrown players, after all this have nothing to do with us.
    Edited: June 9, 2019

7. June 9, 2019  
    https://imgur.com/a/5Xm2N8A

When is this going to stop? We are abused, bullied and considered redheaded step children.

You mods and admins do not care.

"Lord pvpers are such a insignificent portion of PVP playerbase on Warmane that is like almost non existing"

GOOD. LET'S LEAVE THE CROSS-REALM. OH WAIT. WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. FFS.

And to the admin or mod who warned my previous post, man you're doing gods work by clicking a "warn" button instead of coming and putting in your two cents. Thanks bro.
    Edited: June 9, 2019

8. June 9, 2019  
    1. Your gear 5.8gs is far from as good as you can get, there is plenty of players with hc trinkets and even SM on Lord. Not to mention you play probably only class that cant do well w/o HC trinkets.
    I did NOT say I have the best gear in Lordaeron, not by any stretch. But compared to the average PvP people in here, having full Relentless main gear + some crafted 264 parts + full Wrathful off-parts and a decent 251/264 weapon is at least considered above average - high GS on LORDAERON.
    IT SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT TO DO ARENAS/BGS and not get destroyed instantly. And that was the case before the cross realm hit.

Do you even hear yourself? Telling someone who worked 2+ years on his character the HARD way that his gear isn't enough compared to the ridiculous **** some people are wearing their first day of hitting level 80. Do you know what Lich King 25HC means on Lordaeron? How many ppl do you think did that?

And NO, having Smourne and Heroic trinkets SHOUDN'T BE THE RULE, they should be very rare and powerful items, owned only by few players, so that the realm balance doesn't go to ****.

9. June 9, 2019  
    I did NOT say I have the best gear in Lordaeron, not by any stretch. But compared to the average PvP people in here, having full Relentless main gear + some crafted 264 parts + full Wrathful off-parts and a decent 251/264 weapon is at least considered above average - high GS on LORDAERON.
    IT SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT TO DO ARENAS/BGS and not get destroyed instantly. And that was the case before the cross realm hit.
    Do you think there are enough pvper left on Lordaeron to maintain active BGs and Arena w/o cross-realm?

10. June 9, 2019  
    Do you think there are enough pvper left on Lordaeron to maintain active BGs and Arena w/o cross-realm?
    At this point in time, I really don't know... because probably a lot left in these months after the Cross-realm hit. Still, they might come back, and many PvE players might turn again into PvP if this gets removed.
    So yeah, I genuinely would prefer waiting for 10-20 minutes to join a GOOD BALANCED BG, or do arenas only during the weekends. There are 7-8-9k Players online during Lordaeron's peak hours, I think at least 100-200-300 of those are PvPers, and really, that's all you need for some fun bgs and all.

11. June 9, 2019  
    At this point in time, I really don't know... because probably a lot left in these months after the Cross-realm hit. Still, they might come back, and many PvE players might turn again into PvP if this gets removed.
    So yeah, I genuinely would prefer waiting for 10-20 minutes to join a GOOD BALANCED BG, or do arenas only during the weekends. There are 7-8-9k Players online during Lordaeron's peak hours, I think at least 100-200-300 of those are PvPers, and really, that's all you need for some fun bgs and all.
    It wasnt 10-20 minutes though, it was hours and at times that werent EU-Prime it sometimes didnt pop at all. Not to mention that arena was totally dead and gear carried even more. Its a lose-lose, you either get 0 pvp or a lot but you suck because of gear.

But it is worth mentioning that a Bis 6.8k warrior also has around 1k resiliance (with 2hander out). And that they also die in one coil to ele/lock. It is by far the bustiest comp in the game (bar some fringe cases).

12. Why not just ask people on loraderon if they want to be in the cross realm.

Why is our vote given to icecrown.

Why do we not get to decide what our own server does.

This is b*llsh*t.

13. Urgently separated Lordaeron from cross! Lordaeron essentially official server with x1 rates and NO donate and play with donate gear and FUN realm where start 80 and very good gear... Make a vote need to separate Lordaeron from cross or no (sorry for my english)

14. 9K CONFLAGRATE AND AN 11K CHAOS BOLT.
    1K resil. Nuked 20K+ in 2 GCDs. Didn't even had time to reflect or shield wall.

that's warlock for you, I'm 6,8k GS 1,1k resil and destro locks sometimes oneshot me in a shadowfury stun.

15. Why not just ask people on loraderon if they want to be in the cross realm.

Why is our vote given to icecrown.

Why do we not get to decide what our own server does.

This is b*llsh*t.
    Because Icecrown foots the bill.

First ... 2345 Last