1. Because Icecrown foots the bill.
    Stop blaming Icecrown for all of this, the current state of BG is ****ing us just as much as you. Also i don't think we ever ask for this, not we needed it. It was Lordearon and BR players that was complaining that their brackets feel dead, which leaded to current state of server PVP.
    Edited: June 28, 2019

2. If cross realm was between 3 lordaeron type servers or between 3 icecrown type servers this kind of thing would not happen.
    The implementation of crossrealm go to nothing because icecrown/lordaeron contrast.

So when you bring blizzlike feautures (like cross realm) among no blizzlike feautures (icecrown) you have this.

If previous experience comes from retail wow, the normal behavior will be blame the not blizzlike features.
    Here you have the outcome from people who denied the mathematical effects of gear, faction, classes and more measurable stuff in a mmorpg.

3. Here you have the outcome from people who denied the mathematical effects of gear, faction, classes and more measurable stuff in a mmorpg.
    Exxxxxactly! There is no compensation for the fact that in retail, ppl were unable (or VERY rarely so) to run shadowmourne and two BIS heroic PVE trinkets. I played retail WotLK. I did PvP on Wrath as warlock, rogue, priest, and shaman on horde side. It was NEVER like this. I want even one screen shot from anyone who did this as a human in retail Wrath. If it happened at ALL, it happened with ONE PERSON in the bg. Not the entire ****ing alliance team. Right now, if you Q as horde, you're going to face (in a 15m) at least five or six Smournes and at least 10-12 humans (dps and healers) who are running double BIS heroic PVE trinks. And you're going to be eaten alive as your seven Blackrock mercenary mode folks either afk or die immediately and then afk. Seriosuly. Just stop bull****ting us with MM. What a joke.

4. Here you have the outcome from people who denied the mathematical effects of gear, faction, classes and more measurable stuff in a mmorpg.
    No, people denied to accept your opinion about the effects. And its opinion only since you don't have any actual data about people gear and so on. People like you see someone with 30k+ HP in BG and in their mind he MUST BE credit card warrior who is BIS geared. If you listen to this forum Icecrown and BR have only BIS geared players and no one else plays there.
    Edited: June 30, 2019

5. July 2, 2019  
    So let's put this in perspective.

Wotlk is a expansion that requires raid for pvp bis pieces.

what does more damage? a 5.5k hunter or a 6.5k hunter?

lordaeron has buffed raid content and 30% buff isn't avaliable.
    icecrown offers standard raid plus 30% buff to players, plus shop with bis gear.

do the same on lordaeron.

how many shadowmounes will you see in lordaeron?
    how many players on lord will be over 6k?

when you are on bg? which realm has better geared players?

if you associate all this and have common sense what would be the veredict?

people denying icecrown gear superiority?
    deny damage output difference?

if people wanna get over 6k gear, which server will be a better choice?
    i'm going to improvise and say icecrown, but again this is just a random assumption.

well, my "opinion" is maybe just maybe icecrown players have easier time gearing, but hey that is a very little posibility i just get this out of the blue.
    now, I don't know if it's risky to say that better geared player will do more pressure, but hey this is a mmorpg and numbers aren't meaniful.
    This isn't like fighting games were raw numbers are everything.

One thing is to enjoy the disparity between realms in cross bg/arena, it's ok, but denying the disparity itself is clumsy.

And now it turns out that icecrown players are victims of those meanie lordaeron players.
    "we didn't ask for cross realm, but we deny any unfairness complaint about that feature"
    Edited: July 2, 2019

6. July 2, 2019  
    when you are on bg? which realm has better geared players?
    Well since we don't have Lord vs Icecrown BGs, i fail to see why we care about that.

people denying icecrown gear superiority?
    deny damage output difference?
    No one is denying that, but people like you seem to forget Lordearon have been on WF season for years already and had geared people way before the cross-realm. And also since there is 2 Lordearon players in 30man BG they usually make no different for the outcome of the game.

if you associate all this and have common sense what would be the veredict?
    The verdict will be that there is 1-2 lordearon players and 28-29 players from other realm, so they have almost no impact at all about the game? Also 1 5.5k gs Lordeadon player who is going objects in BG can win the game vs 6.5k Icecrown players who run around like chicken and only care about kills.

And now it turns out that icecrown players are victims of those meanie lordaeron players.
    "we didn't ask for cross realm, but we deny any unfairness complaint about that feature"
    Well just because you are ****ed don't mean other realms cant also be ****ed. At least you gain faster queue times, we literally didn't get single benefit from this system, its all negatives. You think Gear mean something on current sytem with GS brackets? My paladin is 6.8k gs, i feel like 2k gs been 2 shot all day, unless you have healers in your team or queue as premade 5.5k gs or 6.5k gs feel exactly the same, at least for Horde players.

7. Bgs are not enjoyable atm but oh well, I still can find some fun.

With almost all the classes I specific que AB and EOTS. Best bgs. And after introducing mercenary mode its faster now.

BUT with rogue or feral , I specific que AV. Waiting in the middle and ganking people when passing by. Its even better if we are losing, more ppl passing by.

First ... 345