1. [WOTLK] Level 70 Elemental Shaman

Hey guys,

I'm currently playing on Icecrown and have been highly considering making a shaman Twink. At first I thought I was going to stop around level 39, but then I thought I might go to 70 and stop there. I never really got to experience TBC content and thought it could be fun to make a Twink for both pve and pvp.

I wanted to make an elemental shaman, but then I found out the dont get Lava Burst until level 75 (at least I think it was 75). Once I found that out, I thought making a level 70 elemental Twink would be a bit pointless as lava burst would generally be one of your huge nuke spells.

Basically I am wondering if a level 70 elemental shaman would make any sense / be very viable in the level 70 bracket for either pvp or pve? I know Restoration can be very valuable at almost any level, and I planned on picking it up as my off-spec, but im mainly worried about how elemental would perform at that level.

2. May 3, 2019  
    for pve yes, back then when we had full twink pve, ele was one of my fav and best dps, its also crazy for bgs, missing lava blast not a big deal at all cus totem with lightning ball sp hurt like ****, bgs full of 79 your spells gonna miss af (and its wont get better no matter how many hit rat you have, i went to 45% still miss)
    i say this cus i dont want you to make 70 ele for pvp and get bored of it quick xD