1. Arena / Gearing question.

HI, my friends and I are starting on Lorderon today and our goal is to do arenas and try to push rating. Im fairly new in the private server world and ive seen a few people complaint about cross server and people buying gear. I would like to know the opinion of experimented player on the matter if anyone has the time to give me some information. Thanks.

2. HI, my friends and I are starting on Lorderon today and our goal is to do arenas and try to push rating. Im fairly new in the private server world and ive seen a few people complaint about cross server and people buying gear. I would like to know the opinion of experimented player on the matter if anyone has the time to give me some information. Thanks.
    If your goal is to do arena and push rating, don't go Lord. Lord is x1 exp rate server with buffed PVE content and almost the entire realm is full PVE players. Yes there is cross-realm between all 3 realms and yes Icecrown sell gear and BR start with instant lv80 and full relentless, so you will have to fight against this guys. If your aim is to do PVP i strongly suggest you to go on Blackrock and do some PVP there and see what is the situation. You can set up character in 10 mins on BR and do some games.

3. May 5, 2019  
    Blackrock is boring. It's like fastfood. Icecrown is quite allright, but with time and shop it's overburned and should be reset. Lordaeron is atm best overall realm. We have atm. very big part of players icecrown queue skippers and new wotlk players. And if you are good PvP player, what is more fun than ganking here newbies and PvE heads :S PvP is much more than arenas! Battlegrounds crossrealm, are quite ok with 5.7k. Wintergrasp often without multiboxers. We have here mb's tho but meh.. Nothing compared to Icecrown. And WPvP.

My BiS standard Icecrown charachter is nothing but boring gameplay vs. Lordaeron 5.7k charachter.

But it's very true we need better balanced gearing rules for all realms, at least realistic chance to obtain Wrathfull. PvE gear is less important in this big picture. Full Wrathfull gear should be aviable for all, via shop, or REALISTIC ingame chance. Wrathfull is ****ty gear anyways vs. mixed PvE pieces, trinkets and weapons.
    Sounds crazy but full Wrathful is "Warmane average" .. due overheated gearing via time or the shop.

For serious arena only, i suggest Icecrown or Blackrock, because both have BiS coinshop atm.
    Spoiler surprise: Roll Arms or Holy, do shopping and have skill and "knowledge". Arenas in the nutshell :P

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    - Carotene - my main lvl 1 "The Explorer" :D
    Edited: May 5, 2019