1. May 1, 2019  

Isn't this toxicity or something?

"te ignora" = "ignores you"

Context: Nexus, last boss (the red dragon which freezes you if you don't jump). We wipe with the boss at 2% HP. Close to the end of the fight, after I die, I look at the tank and he's not jumping, so that could very likely make the difference. I never blame anyone because of skills, as we all make mistakes (me myself the 1st), so I try to be constructive and help him. The result is the screenshot.

Some minutes before, I did exactly that same dungeon with the same tank, who at the final boss was rotating the dragon all the time like a treadminll (causing that every melee accidentally ended behind the dragon and got tail-kicked). No one got mad at him, no one was disrespectful, just politely asked (with "please" and so) to not turn the dragon and explained the reasons.

These are enough mistakes to cause 90% of players to start insulting him, but that's not me, I was polite and gave him tips (and through whisper when possible in order to not publicly accuse him of anything). In return I get an answer in caps and a "STFU".

Question: is this susceptible of ban because of toxicity?

2. May 1, 2019  
    No, of course not. No one gets "poisoned" from coming in contact with a bad player.
    Just don't group with that person again/kick him from the group if he gets grouped with you randomly.

3. May 1, 2019  
    Why should that be subject of ban?

Is there a rule enforcing people to follow your advice? I think everybody is entitled to decide when they don't want to listen to anyone anymore, that's why the ignore feature exists.

On the other hand you don't need to jump, you can avoid the debuff by strafing or moving around.

4. May 1, 2019  
    Why should that be subject of ban?

Is there a rule enforcing people to follow your advice? I think everybody is entitled to decide when they don't want to listen to anyone anymore, that's why the ignore feature exists.

On the other hand you don't need to jump, you can avoid the debuff by strafing or moving around.
    Of course no. I believe you're missing the point: it's not about doing what I say or the ignore (what I've found hilarious anyway).

It's the reaction as a whole, with "Shut Up F**k You" and sentences in caps as a reply to a message in good mood, I find it a bit "aggressive" I think. Just asking where's the threshold.
    Edited: May 1, 2019