1. May 1, 2019  

Returning Wrath player Fresh out of Retail WoW LF Guild

Basic Info

Pretty simple. I haven't played Wrath since live. I've got nowhere near impressive GS and I'm looking for a guild to do PvE content with. I was a frost 1 trick on live and I would like to try that again yet from what I've been seeing. Frost is a literal meme. I can play any spec honestly. Just have most fun playing frost. Warmane. My raiding experience is quite vast given I'm a Cutting Edge raider on Retail so fight mechanics aren't an issue for me. Most of my issues will come with learning the old game again. I assume Icecrown is also an EU server. I'm from the U.S so if that's a factor or if you like having a different accent in the guild then I'm your guy.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for nearly any type of PvE guild. I have no issue with working my way up the ranks to a guild suited for me as I learn the game. I'm still unsure of how the server works. It just looks like people are doing non-stop ICC runs. I'm not sure if the server ever resets or what not.

Wrap-up

All in all I'm a good player, a good raider, and a good person looking to get into ye ol' Wrath of the Lich King while I have downtime between raid tiers on Live. I'll throw my info below for contact. If you read the entire post, then thank-you. Even if I couldn't be something you're looking for I'm flattered to see you made it this far. Have an awesome day/night.

Discord: Jorick (Fegrick)#1486

IGN: Jorickmage
    Edited: May 1, 2019

2. May 2, 2019  
    Hi dude, welcome in our midst.

There have never been any reset and frankly I dont think it will ever be the case. So the reason why most guild are strictly ICC is cause they have either been around a long time, or a lot of their players have nothing to gain outside of ICC.

But you are in luck! We are just about to start a progression raid group (called Project 80) that will be working its way through all the WotLK raid content in consectutive order using only appropriate gear. So if you wanna go slow, this might be just the thing. Feel free to stop by our Discord and hit me up.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=400495

/Qaitain