1. May 1, 2019  

Rogue Cloak bug?

Why is it when I use my cloak, I get feared, damaged, stunned by spells 100% of the time while being cloaked?

2. May 1, 2019  
    Doubt it's 100% of the time, read the spell's description.

3. cloak gives 90% of resist, not 100%, iirc.

4. I don't think it's bugged, I once used it against frost mage and he failed all possible CC on me, roots,etc. It's based on RNG I guess, sometimes even those 10% are going to be bad for you.

5. For me it's been working fine. But also gotta have in mind that if as rogue you try to cloak some spell like DF, PoM sheep, etc you won't resist / immune it if Cloak was pressed the exact same moment the other spell was casted. I'm not sure if it should be working like that but that's the way I've noticed it works in this server.
    I tested dueling with a mage a couple weeks ago on PoM sheep.

6. 100% bugged CoS

After getting 3 LB in da face, under Cos, getting slowed frosted and deepfreezed using CoS, ok i don't want to talk about the dk dots.
    Cloak of shadow is definetely wrong.

7. im honestly not sure if its CoS itself. or if it's server delay.
    1 thing for sure is that something is not working properly and like Randomirl said if you press cloak the same time as the spell was cast. you still get hit. that should /not/ be the case. it wasn't on live, it wasn't with the AT core and it shouldn't be on Warmane either (who claim they are using the AT core..)
    I think it's funny that warmane tries to argue this when you can literally Cloak a Warlock's death coil while it's in the air flying towards you, but that doesn't work with any other spell..
    same thing with vanish.

there's million's of videos on Youtube (from 3.3.5 either old warmane, AT or even from Retail) where rogue vs rogue duels vanish eachother blinds, kidneyshots, sap eachother at the same time. but if you try to do that on here. it will fail 99.99% of the time.

and trying to argue that the rogue class works 100% as intended is laughable when I literally had my Shadowstep Kick get DODGED against a holy pally in arenas.. i mean last time i checked, players couldn't dodge attacks from behind.. and a damn Interrupt spell too.. never seen that in my 14 years of playing this game. lmfao