1. May 1, 2019  

Cross realm BG

Ok so I saw blackrock had increased pop, decided to download and come back after a year or so.

Made a horde character...

What in the everliving **** is going on where they think it's balanced to have horde Blackrock starter PVP gear, vs a whole bg filled with icecrown p2w players?

So far my experience has been: Que for BG, get spawncamped by high GS players while my team of blackrock noobs flame each other and warmane whilst standing in GY.

What are they actually smoking thinking this was a good change the only people it seems to benefit is icecrown alliance whilst everyone else suffers.

2. May 2, 2019  
    Ok so I saw blackrock had increased pop, decided to download and come back after a year or so.

What in the everliving **** is going on where they think it's balanced to have horde Blackrock starter PVP gear, vs a whole bg filled with icecrown p2w players?

So far my experience has been: Que for BG, get spawncamped by high GS players while my team of blackrock noobs flame each other and warmane whilst standing in GY.

What are they actually smoking thinking this was a good change the only people it seems to benefit is icecrown alliance whilst everyone else suffers.
    Actually this changes didn't benefit Icecrown at all, it make it worst for us as well. Also the problem is not the cross-realm, but the gear brackets they added. You are pretty much stuck only with highest geared playing because of that. And you are correct this changes make BGs unplayable and not fun at all.

3. May 2, 2019  
    Agree. The gear bracket is the worse thing I've ever seen on a private server. Like, what the hell, people with 5k2 GS matching against full wrathful players, yeah, have fun with that!

4. May 2, 2019  
    Battlegrounds simply became nonsense, what we basically have mostly is icecrown vs blackrock...

5. May 4, 2019  

Blackrock was basically a dead server otherwise