1. May 1, 2019  

Banned without a reason for 2nd time

Hello,so my brother had all of his accounts ip banned for the reason "advertising" even an acount that has not been logged on for months,and this is the 2nd time it happend the first time only his main account got banned we got that sorted out he got unbanned we thought some body hacked his account or something so he got the authentication asap,and now again we are doing arenas and out of the blue he got banned and we don´t understand what is going on here he has no reason to commit such a thing as "advertising"and i would like to ask iff we can find a solution to this problem please,i mean now i am in fear that i will get banned too any time for god know what and i have spent over 500euros in the last few months

2. May 1, 2019  
    It's an IP ban so he probably tried to log in from IP address that is banned. The other accounts probably also got banned the moment he tried to log in and check if they are banned. It usually happens when playing using a VPN but it can also happen when using mobile internet or when connecting from a public network where everyone shares the same IP address, for example, a school network.

He has to send an email to [email protected] to get unbanned.

3. May 1, 2019  
    Well he only plays from his home pc and by my knowladge he does not use any vpn and the matter of fact is that he recently changed his internet provider so he has a brand new ip adress that is why it is a bit confusing to us i don´t know iff torrent could interfere it should not since you use torrent to download the client.Yea we will do that i don´t really know any other solution my self other than to send an email.Anyways thank you for your time, respond and help.

4. May 1, 2019  
    I've landed on a banned IP without a VPN before too, it's just a lot easier to find on a VPN since we have plenty of them banned. I have a very dynamic IP so I typically change it by simply disconnecting and reconnecting my modem but if that doesn't work I would try unplugging it for a few minutes or calling the ISP.