1. May 1, 2019  

Shadowmourne & BGs

Okay so I really don't want to rant because everyone does but holy ****.

Warmane, we get it. You like money. Allow Lordaeron to acquire Shadowmourne through coins too.
    I enter a bg and there's 2 dks 2 warriors 2 paladins all wielding shadowmourne just massacring our team at our graveyard. I cannot remember the last time I had a genuinely fun bg experience.

I get that you have absolutely no plans on removing crossrealm, and you most definitely would never even consider removing shadowmourne. But you know what Lordaeron pvpers would appreciate? A Fair Chance. A chance to at least be able to 1v1 one. A chance for arenas not to suck because the other team paid to win. I'm keeping this short.

Make things fair and make money in the process. Allow Lordaeron to purchase Shadowmourne.
    Edited: May 2, 2019

2. May 1, 2019  
    NO please no. Don't ruin lordaeron pve aswell, thanks

3. May 1, 2019  
    Yeah you're right this was just made during a heated moment. It just sucks that Icecrown has the upper hand in arena and bgs and we cant do anything about it. :-/

4. May 1, 2019  
    Yes you can, get resilience. Get resilience and shadowmourne wont do **** to you. You'll have less damage maybe, but your survivality will increase a lot.

5. May 7, 2019  
    Yes you can, get resilience. Get resilience and shadowmourne wont do **** to you. You'll have less damage maybe, but your survivality will increase a lot.
    Yeh.. push arena ratings up with Lordaeron toon, for weapons and Wrathful pieces+ resi enchants and gems. TA-DA...Very realistic dream.. more resilience :D
    Gearing is broken. Wrathful shouldn't be impossible for Lordaeron.

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -

6. May 7, 2019  
    my 1.3k resilience lock gets just rekt by dk/war/heal 3s combos. I'd need like 2.5k resilience to change anything against double smourne combos