1. May 1, 2019  

Level 70 Elemental Shaman Twink?

Hey guys,

I'm currently playing on Icecrown and have been highly considering making a shaman Twink. At first I thought I was going to stop around level 39, but then I thought I might go to 70 and stop there. I never really got to experience TBC content and thought it could be fun to make a Twink for both pve and pvp.

I wanted to make an elemental shaman, but then I found out the dont get Lava Burst until level 75 (at least I think it was 75). Once I found that out, I thought making a level 70 elemental Twink would be a bit pointless as lava burst would generally be one of your huge nuke spells.

Basically I am wondering if a level 70 elemental shaman would make any sense / be very viable in the level 70 bracket for either pvp or pve? I know Restoration can be very valuable at almost any level, and I planned on picking it up as my off-spec, but im mainly worried about how elemental would perform at that level.

2. May 2, 2019  

3. May 2, 2019  
    I was planning on horde since thats where my level 80 toons are.. does it make any difference?

4. May 3, 2019  
    I was planning on horde since thats where my level 80 toons are.. does it make any difference?
    Horde is the right choice. If you allow me to give you my oppinion on the matter, I would encourage you to hit 70 straight away and find out what spec works the best. And I would totally, absolutely consider having a healing spec. If you have played a healer before, having a level 70 twink it's the same as if you had a level 80 with some cataclysm engineering and gems, which basically translates into being impossible for you to go oom in example, or having a ****load of resilience, or haste!

I think the magic of twinking it's just to take it your way, don't follow guides, check on wotlk databases and atlas to find what suits you the best.

Best of luck and don't forget to have fun!