1. May 1, 2019  

Can Blood Elf Warlocks please get an Imp? Or a race transfer?

As far as I know, Blood Elf Warlocks cannot currently obtain an Imp, which is a crucial part of the Warlock class. I'm sure you can see why this is frustrating to the people who put in the time to level up a Blood Elf Warlock.
    If it's not too difficult, programming wise, could you please just add the ability for Blood Elf Warlocks to be able to obtain an Imp?
    If it does prove to be very difficult to add the Imps to the Blood Elves, would it be possible for you to offer free race changes to Blood Elf Warlocks, so they could play a race/class combo that is not massively bugged?
    It would be massively appreciated, I just levelled this class and it feels really disappointing to know that I can never play my class in the way that it was intended to be played because of a bug....

Anyway, thanks for reading, hopefully you can offer some kind of solution to this issue. :)

2. May 2, 2019  
    Unfortunately, this has been posted to the Bug Tracker (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker) over ten times the past few months. And each case has been dismissed without explanation.

Even so, your best bet is to use the bug tracker. It's rare they will comment on bugs/issues via the forums. Hopefully subsequent reports get more attention. Best of luck my friend!