1. May 3, 2019  

Char sale

Do people ever sell chars here?

I have 2 solid geared chars,with some bis items which i wont mention,because this is not (buy my char) topic,but i'm spamming 24/7,every time i log off i post chars in the store.For past 2 months i had literally one whisper char related.

People told me fastest way to sell chars is to equip them with 7-9 boe items and post them for 30 coins,but that doesn't seem to work at all.

2. May 3, 2019  
    Last month I bought a rogue with full BIS and LOD achivement for 323 coins. I don't ever notice the global chat, when I want to buy a char I just go straight to the market place.

3. May 3, 2019  
    I never advertised and someone bought my char after few months of it being posted(I didnt even expect it to happen, it was mage in 251/232 items with 4/5T10 with full inventory for almost 200 coins). I think advertising pushes some potential buyers away as it comes across as desperate and possible scam. Remember, people who buy chars are competent people who can make money to donate or have smarts to make coins other ways. They can find what they want.

Think in terms of saving time for buyer - max professions, exalted reputations among other things.

4. May 3, 2019  
    I think advertising pushes some potential buyers away as it comes across as desperate and possible scam

1)How can someone get scammed when buying chars on Warmane site?Its not like im selling them for real money or trading accounts for other accounts.You inspect desired char,it has all items you want-you but it.Its whole another story if someone tells you to buy his char with 3 BOE items only,and he's gonna trade you rest of BOE items after you buy his char or whatever excuse people doing these days.

2)Yes,i am actually desperate when comes to selling my chars.I sold 5 chars on Outland,with 1 k people playing,with t5,s2 gears,ranging from 120 coins to 190 coins,within 4 months (all 5)

Seems to me people want full bis chars,with all WotLK achivs,al 5 professions etc... for 50 coins,which is actually not possible but many people think it is.

My both chars are worth every single coin,because after good couple of hours after scrolling down and inspecting market,for 30 coins (priest) and 103 coins paladin,they are the best geared chars.Even cheaper and better geared than 70% chars that have price of 150-200 coins.
    Edited: May 3, 2019

5. May 3, 2019  
    Seems to me people want full bis chars,with all WotLK achivs,al 5 professions etc... for 50 coins,which is actually not possible but many people think it is.

My both chars are worth every single coin,because after good couple of hours after scrolling down and inspecting market,for 30 coins (priest) and 103 coins paladin,they are the best geared chars.Even cheaper and better geared than 70% chars that have price of 150-200 coins.
    Yes, expectations are probably unreal for everyone who’s not familiar with Warmane’s store and who’s bad at math. But yeah, people are looking for the best deal possible.

IMO, best deal formula is:

Class that I want + items that I want + professions that I want + mounts that I want + ashen verdict rep exalted + honor for medallion (in case of PvP..) + arena points + all BoE you can get + dual spec + cold weather flying + some gold to get me going.

If you have everything mentioned above and three BiS items on that toon, that cost is going to be 84 coins - 13 fee, you’ll get 71.

Having in mind you either spent lots of time farming that, or spent some money, you have to ask yourself: is it worth it to sell it ONLY for (yes ONLY, 80 coins are a JOKE for everything mentioned above)80 coins? Well.. if you don’t need it or play with it, ****ing yes. That’s life.
    Edited: May 3, 2019

6. May 3, 2019  
    1)How can someone get scammed when buying chars on Warmane site?Its not like im selling them for real money or trading accounts for other accounts.You inspect desired char,it has all items you want-you but it.Its whole another story if someone tells you to buy his char with 3 BOE items only,and he's gonna trade you rest of BOE items after you buy his char or whatever excuse people doing these days.
    Can or can not, that is irrelevant. Damage is done.

Why would I buy from someone who is pressuring me with all the spam? When I can check market each day for a month and buy something that fits me. I, personally, view all the global spam related to trading items/chars/gold as not trustworthy by default and it will be my last choice.. actually no, I'll just wait till there is something posted that I want.

It is not exactly about price. I sold char with 4 parts t10 set - That is some 2 months EoF farm right there. Why would he buy instalvl+set parts when he can get char with fully equipped, bags, professions, riding, reps, etc etc, granted "normal"set, but people who raid will get marks, upgrade it to sanctified after 1 raid and to heroic after 6 weeks. He just saved himself a lot of time and made a smart move.

Maybe your chars are really not worth every coins, because I can equip some stuff on char in 5 minutes so it's worth 100 coins. And people who spend 100 coins on char can do that themselves and spend only 30coins on char with exalted reps and maxed professions.

7. May 5, 2019  
    Yes.I've purchased/sold few chars already and i can confirm that this system works properly.But you need to make your char to be a good offer compared to others - professions,achivs,mounts,titles etc.