1. May 3, 2019  

Suggestion on another source for Scrolls of Deception (Blackrock only)

I know the % chance is supposed to be low and that makes sense, but right now there are only 2 sources (arena & bg wins) on Blackrock but from what I've heard there are multiple on Icecrown with the same % chance. Even able to dump stone keeper shards to buy Scrolls (not sure on this one though).

I highly suggest being able to dump honor into the scrolls on Blackrock which would make sense due to its PVP focused direction. Right now its easier to farm up the rating in arena and buying the transmog before you even get 1 scroll. Also because once you are fully geared, for Blackrock players there is legitimately no reason to do BG's besides being bored enough to do them.

2. May 3, 2019  
    Making scrolls farmable for a clear price, be it honor or arena points would be a great carrot for everyone on blackrock.
    I know that it would make me more active and I for sure can't be the only one.

Been thinking in the ways espen are but never really got the thumb out.

Let's make this happen guys!

3. May 3, 2019  
    Yep, it's not like we can do old raids to farm.

4. May 4, 2019  
    Not only this but also the amount of transmogs that are available is pretty low

5. May 4, 2019  
    Not only this but also the amount of transmogs that are available is pretty low
    The "Transmog by ID" last I heard was removed to be changed, not permanent. But that might have changed. Icecrown players can very easily obtain transmog by just doing old raids solo I think?

6. May 6, 2019  
    +1 totally agree, it's a really good idea!

7. May 6, 2019  
    soloing old raids..nah.. as Icecrown player about "farming scrolls", lets see my yesterdays activity

OS10 - quest run
    VOA10 ( 2/4 )
    VOA25 ( 2/4 )
    ICC10 ( 7/12 )
    ICC25 ( 1/12 )
    2v2 - 10 games +1600 raiting
    couple won bgs ( solo qued - no premade )
    TOC10 ( 4/4 )
    TOC25 ( 4/4 )

only 1 scroll after everything killed/cleared/won..etc

so its very hard to get them..doing ICC have higher chance to get scroll then bgs/arena..but still..its like ultra low

not to mention i play daily bgs/some raids for tmog/emblems..and thats 1st scroll in last 3 weeks i got

8. May 6, 2019  
    Bro you got problem... u are playing 2 much wow... wtf all this u did in 1 day... get a life bro

9. May 6, 2019  
    soloing old raids..nah.. as Icecrown player about "farming scrolls", lets see my yesterdays activity

OS10 - quest run
    VOA10 ( 2/4 )
    VOA25 ( 2/4 )
    ICC10 ( 7/12 )
    ICC25 ( 1/12 )
    2v2 - 10 games +1600 raiting
    couple won bgs ( solo qued - no premade )
    TOC10 ( 4/4 )
    TOC25 ( 4/4 )

only 1 scroll after everything killed/cleared/won..etc

so its very hard to get them..doing ICC have higher chance to get scroll then bgs/arena..but still..its like ultra low

not to mention i play daily bgs/some raids for tmog/emblems..and thats 1st scroll in last 3 weeks i got

Ok you just gave me an example of how easier it is for Icecrown though. Take all that time you spent that day and put it ONLY into arenas. Thats "our struggle".

10. May 6, 2019  
    You don't stand to lose anything in PVE, whereas in arena you can lose rating if you try to farm when lots of counters are on.

11. May 7, 2019  
    Honestly guys i don't see the point of scrolls since all tmogs are pre-decided for us. There is no room for creativity. All possible variations are just too borring. I have 30 scrolls which i got from saved tokens and i don't even want to spend it for this ****y tmogs which were already used for last 3 years.

12. May 7, 2019  
    i got 92 scrolls of deception but only on 1 char ( i already farmed so many transmog tokens for 1-2 years before, now i have to do it again ?!?!?!? , i didn't know they would become untradable after the merge, now i have all the other chars without any transmogs at all and after 70-80 bg wins no drop. the droprate is a joke, how long should it take me to transmog my whole set ? 800-1000 bg wins ? or more ? who the **** created such a stupid system. scrolls should be accountbound aswell and not soulbound, so you can pvp on the chars you like to get the scrolls and then trade them to your other chars, the transmogs you still need to farm on those chars. so you can play in pvp what you like aswell.
    Edited: May 7, 2019

13. May 7, 2019  
    To be fair , they have told many times that scrolls will be soulbound and mostly everyone have splited tokens between characters before cross.

14. May 7, 2019  
    you know that there are ppl out there who sometimes have stuff to do ? i was playing regularly and i haven't seen a single time that they would make it soulbound, why didnt they write an ingame mail or some **** to everyone so everyone would know about this ? not everyone is reading the forums and my point is still valid, i don't see any reason why scrolls should be soulbound, i mean what's the point ? the gear to transmog you need to farm anyway, so what's the point allowing so many scrolls on 1 char but not the other, i mean i still have the same amount of scrolls, and it's blackrock only.

why was it ok before to split them, but not now ? so you answer ist now, oh you pity your fault cause you didnt know stuff, noone told you before even though you were online. and all the stuff you farmed for 1-2 years is useless, just farm them again with a droprate that doesn't allow you to get a single scroll in 70-80 bg wins ? this is a joke right ? you really can't see tha tthis system is broken ? not only for those who really want to farm stuff for transmog, but also for those who ALREADY DID FARM IT for years, and can't use the stuff they put so much time into.

on a normal server noone would do such changes, imagine someone being inactive for 6 months, coming back just blizzard tells him he can't use the transmogs he farmed for years, and when the guy obviously complains, they say that it was "told multiple times", how can he know ? it wouldn't even be so *****ic, if you had the chance to just get the scrolsl through honor or some ****, but even this isnt possible, now i have 10k arena points, 75k honor, and can't use it (cause there is nothing to buy !) , i have transmog gear which i cant use, and i have 92 scrolls which i cant use either.

yes really good system, if you really can't see that this system is stupidly broken then i don't need to talk any further
    Edited: May 7, 2019

15. May 7, 2019  
    As you can see from my first post i understans that current situation is not healthy.
    Dont overreact tho , buddy :) There is no good tmog to spend scrolls anyway. There are so many sets in game which they cant even add to NPC. Not even talking about tmog by ID.

12 Last