1. May 7, 2019  
    i already have the sets, that's what i am talking about, i have full t6, t3, t2, and staffs and ****, i spend literally so much time to get it, and i can't use it. that is what i am talking about. this server is about to pvp and have fun, so why they make such stupid changes, and not even that you can't get it when you start a new char, you can't have it when you have 2-3 years played either. i am not overreacting it just doesnt make any sense, and there is no response from any admin either. they just do it and then say oh we don't care we just do whatever we like. ok fine if they want to say it this way why play on this server in the first place. the only reason i haven't quit this server yet is because i thought they would make some changes to the system again after ppl realize that it's just stupid. but nothing happens, no response, the only thing i see is they want ppl to donate for **** they already had in the past for free or they spent a lot of time to get it, there is no point in defending this change cause it's just bad.

2. May 7, 2019  
    Hope a staff member can weigh in on this topic, especially since its gaining traction.

3. May 7, 2019  
    i don't think anyone from the staff will read what we write here cause they don't care.

First 12