1. May 4, 2019  

Best Leveling spec for warriors?

I am recently coming from Warmanes Wotlk server looking to enjoy some content ive never played before. I am new to warrior and wondering what would be the easiest way to level mostly solo.

2. May 4, 2019  
    For me the best its protection, you can do solo elite quest and counter 2 to 3 elites with some rare equip easy with some strategy.

3. May 8, 2019  
    Protection is pretty good, Arms as well when you hit Northrend, but don't bother leveling on this realm though, it won't take long before it gets shutdown.

4. May 23, 2019  
    Protection is pretty good, Arms as well when you hit Northrend, but don't bother leveling on this realm though, it won't take long before it gets shutdown.

Why is that??

5. May 23, 2019  
    You can level in any spec because content is pretty easy, is even easier than wotlk, maybe until cata dungeons you gonna dodge things.

best spec is prot, because tank damage is pretty heavy in mop while leveling and prot warrior is the best for rage generation, so between instants and procs you get full rage and can spam attacks like a maniac.

But yeah, i don't advise to invest time in frostwolf.

6. May 24, 2019  
    Last post is correct. Server is on its deathbed and will be shutting down either this summer or early 2020. I wouldn't count on putting much time at all on this server. There's only 1 dev left assigned to this realm and all he does is play Wildstar or anything else other than his game he is assigned to work on so he's quite helpless. Frostwolf has been forsaken. It's heartbreaking. But no private server rules forever.