1. May 4, 2019  

Blackrock AV

Hey, nowadays if u try to farm honor on Blackrock u get to play AV all the time. It puts u in the horde team and u are being reinforcements farmed for very long time. It is really frustrating and make battlegrounds experience terrible. A lot of time you just stand in graveyard waiting for respawn just to get AoE'd down like a trash mob. No fun involved at all just standing and waiting for decapitation. I'd rather wait longer in que then lose 70-80% of bgs :(

2. May 5, 2019  
    Alliance on Icecrown were the once who complained most about the long queues, and they get excluded from this even though they have the biggest pool of geared and skilled pvpers, So everyone else gets to be their punching bags, you should be happy for them, took warmane a long time to improve the gameplay for them.

3. May 5, 2019  
    Yes I am very happy for them, hope they enjoy their experience. Just wish Icecrown ally , as they represent the biggest pool of players with best gear would join horde side in some bgs. Atm most of bgs for me is basically being farmed at GY cuz I get to play on horde side 90% of bgs even tho im human. It's terrible grind where all u can do is just alt tab and watch youtube.

4. May 5, 2019  
    If you don't like AV then just queue for specific BGs.
    You can also use a macro to check how many ppl are currently in AV. If the number increases after your BG pops up then it most likely means that you'll be put in AV. You can then just leave the queue and queue again.

There are many options for a player to avoid the BGs that he doesn't want to play. It's not neccesary that Warmane chnages anything for you.
    Edited: May 5, 2019

5. May 5, 2019  
    Im not asking them to change anything for me. I'm just giving honest opinion on how gameplay experience is for me and suggesting changes. Guess thats what this forum is for. And its not just AV, basically every bg except for ab is like that and its not fun.

6. May 6, 2019  
    Im not asking them to change anything for me. I'm just giving honest opinion on how gameplay experience is for me and suggesting changes.
    And what is your suggestion?

7. May 10, 2019  
    His suggestion is obviously to expand mercenary mode to Icecrown. If everyone has mercenary mode bgs queue time will be instant for everyone and win chances will be the same for everyone.

Blackrock will be a dead server in 3 months if they don't fix that, not because geared people will leave, I personally don't care that much about bgs since i'm fully geared but new players won't keep playing on a server where you have to get gy camped in 80% of your bgs.
    It is impossible to farm honor on blackrock atm for a new player.
    Edited: May 10, 2019

8. May 10, 2019  
    Well, that's your suggestion.
    Restoyo didn't suggest anything.

My opinion on that matter is that we need cross-faction BGs on all wotlk realms.
    Screw MM. If allys fight for the horde you might as well let the horde fight for the alliance.
    If BGs are faction less its much easier to create a balanced fight because players can be put on either sides of the BG.
    That way a 6-7k gs BG brackets can be implemented for BiS players.
    It would even be possible to put a equal amount of healer, melee and range characters on each side.
    Edited: May 10, 2019