1. May 5, 2019  

Elemental vs Balance leveling speed

Greetings,
    What spec did you find that would level faster? Are they similar in leveling experience? Because they seem so.
    Also, i know that these specs are sub-optimal for leveling but i want to experience one anyway.
    Thank you for understanding

2. May 5, 2019  
    Saewelo
    Ele is faster, better mana management (water shield, clearcasting on ele tree not on resto like druids), shield from stoneclaw on a low cd, fast off heals, magma doing great aoe etc.
    As balance you get most of your stronger spells later (lifebloom, nourish, starfall, even barkskin is on 40+ etc.). You can still 3 shot mobs with starfire while low leveling but it's just slow.
    Edited: May 5, 2019

3. you'll hardly ever find a Druid leveling as balance, it's waaaaaaaaaay easier and faster to level as feral because you don't rely on mana and you can tank your way out of many situations with bear form.

as for Ele shaman, yea it can be fun but personally i leveled as enhancement because of the great efficiency, since you rely on auto attacks half the time you don't have to worry much about mana, plus spirit wolves give you good company and sustain for the harder mobs, which you don't get with ele.

All that said, Ele is much easier to grasp and play than Enhancement, and is less reliant on gear than Enhancement (for enh you really need haste to proc your talents and winfury, with ele you just spam flame shock and laval burst)

I play all three shaman specs (gs 5.5~5.8) and have been for a couple of years.
    Edited: June 10, 2019