1. May 5, 2019  

[A] Progression Guild recruiting

Hello Warmane,

we are a bunch of friends that used to have a lot of fun progressing in retail-WotLK and we'd love to do just that once more!

What does progressing mean for us? It means we clear the content - one raid after the other - with according gear.
    We used heroic-dungeon gear to clear Naxxramas, are currently using Naxxramas gear to clear Ulduar, and so on.

We are raiding 10-man, but had some difficulties getting a full raid "of our own people" and had to stock up with randoms.
    Because of that, we're looking for some likeminded people to experience the WotLK content in all its glory with us.
    We raid 2 times a week but sometimes do spontanious stuff in between if enough people are online.

As of the time of this post we have downed:
    Naxxramas - clear
    Eye of eternity - clear
    Obsidian Sanctum - clear (with 1 drake alive)
    Ulduar 12/14 in first ID, Yogg was on 8%

Next on our map will be Sartharion 3d and Ulduar hardmodes. The current Itemlevel we're wearing is 219 and 226.

We try to focus during progress content but have alot of fun in between.

If you feel like this would be something for you, feel free to write/mail : Nisah, Oleg, Scrubrubber, Moxly or anyone else in the guild "Jungs in der Hood"
    (guildname might change soon).

Ps: If you're interested but feel your gear is too good already, feel free to still get in touch with us, we might force you to take off your (ingame) pants though.
    Edited: May 5, 2019

2. May 6, 2019  
    Hi guys,

Glad to see yet another guild going progression concept raiding. A 10m group of guildies and I have just started on Naxx last week and are looking to follow in your footsteps. Its gonna be good times.

GL HF

/Qaitain (Chaos Knights)

P.S. How long did you spend in Tier 7 content roughly?

3. May 6, 2019  
    Nice to read that you guys are doing the same. Maybe we can lend eachother players when raid-pools aren't enough?

We did 2 full clears on Naxx. Nowadays we just do Saph and Kel on off-days if people want to.

Unfortunately Naxx is really easy in WotLK, so even with heroic gear it doesn't provide much of a challenge and we cleared it in our first ID if I remember correctly.

4. May 7, 2019  
    Hi again,

I can imagine that some of our players wouldnt mind helping out if/when you might be a few members short - and perhaps the other way around as well. Feel free to get on our Discord server and hit me up - I'll give you a quick rundown of things. :)

https://discord.gg/DDCQWmv

5. Do you take fresh 80s into the guild?