1. May 5, 2019  

Can't connect to Icecrown without Reinstall

Hey there!

I know there's been a ton of people with this issue but no one is replying with a solution, at all.

It seems everyday I attempt to play on Icecrown I can't connect. If i redownload the game from scratch I can connect and play for that day, but every time after that initial day I get the can't connect message. I also noticed that everyday I go back on and can't connect, none of my settings saved either. The resolution and windowed modes do not save so it basically restarts fresh each day. There's definitely something wrong, does anyone have any ideas?

2. May 5, 2019  
    Sounds like maybe it isn't able to write your game folder and save your settings? I'd try putting the game folder in another location (like Documents or something) and see. For not being able to connect, do you check your realmlist.wtf to see if it still says Warmane? That might be getting reset somehow too, could be related to the other issue.

3. May 5, 2019  
    I'm moving my entire WoW folder for this server over to documents from my external hard drive to see if by some chance that helps but I did check my realmlist and it does say it is logon.warmane.com or something close to that. Really not sure what else it can be but I am seeing a ton of posts in Icecrown and this support part of the forums with people having similar connection issues

4. May 5, 2019  
    Copying my folder over from my external hard drive to my computers hard drive and just setting it in documents worked it seems! I'm able to connect, but it's an 88 minute queue time LOL