1. May 5, 2019  

Feral Cat Druid BiS List (WotLK)

Hi! After playing for a couple years this class, i wanted to show how THE bis list for feral dps in pve looks like.
    Note that i'm using external programs to calculate and evaluate the dps outcome from every piece of gear this expansion has to offer.

Pure Pve based BiS Gear (Tauren):

Head: Sanctified Lasherweave Headguard
    Neck: Sindragosa's Cruel Claw
    Shoulder: Sanctified Lasherweave Shoulderpads
    Back: Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak
    Chest: Sanctified Lasherweave Raiment
    Wrists: Umbrage Armbands
    Hands: Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy
    Waist: Astrylian's Sutured Cinch
    Legs: Sanctified Lasherweave Legguards
    Feet: Frostbitten Fur Boots
    Ring1: Signet of Twilight
    Ring2: Ashen band of Endless Vengeance
    Trinket1: Deathbringer's Will
    Trinket2: Sharpened Twilight Scale
    Weapon: Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General
    Idol: Idol of the Crying Moon

Professions:
    Without a doubt, Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing, they are the best at min-maxing our dps potential.

Gems:

Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
    In order to activate the meta gem, use a "Nightmare Tear" on the Blue socket of your Weapon.
    Blue: Fractured Cardinal Ruby (With the expeption of the one mentioned above)
    Yellow: 1x Rigid Dragon's Eye | 2x Quick Dragon's Eye | 2x Deft Ametrine | 4x Rigid King's Amber
    Red/Prismatic: 10x Fractured Cardinal Ruby | 1x Precise Cardinal Ruby | 1x Delicate Cardinal Ruby | 1x Fierce Ametrine

Enchants:

Head: Arcanum of Torment
    Shoulder: Greater Inscription of the Axe
    Back: Greater Speed
    Chest: Powerful Stats
    Wrists: Greater Assault / Socket BS
    Hands: Precision / Socket BS
    "Belt": Eternal Belt Buckle
    Legs: Icescale Leg Armor
    Feet: Icewalker
    Weapon: BLACK MAGIC

Spec/Glyphs:

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#0ZE...huAkbAczb:VmpV
    This is the highest single target dps spec.

With this setup, you'll end up having (Without buffs, in cat form):
    7.99% Melee Hit
    1395 Armor Penetration
    25 Expertise
    Edited: May 5, 2019

2. May 8, 2019  
    would you mind sharing what program you are using? and the profile which gave you the biggest dps output:)
    Edited: May 8, 2019

3. May 10, 2019  

4. May 18, 2019  
    More haste, higher probability for free Shred from the Omen of Clarity talent.

5. May 24, 2019  
    This is not BiS, heck with my setup I've got, gemmed and all, so far, 276 hit(gemmed), 1403 arp (gemmed) and 21 expertise, 6.3 feral.. I use toskk's not umbrage, gives me more room to gem agility. more crit.

6. May 25, 2019  
    This is BIS as far as for the ITEMS.

As for gems and enchants, its a personal choice that wont matter that much in the end tbh.

7. May 25, 2019  
    If he ends up 1395 arp without gems, then that's bis, but as far as I know, toskks beat umbrage because of the arp, I agree with the other items though maybe the cloak could be Sylvana's Cunning though. As it provides agility+arp+crit.. then you could stack more agility gems, could also use frostbrood ring for the arp again and stack more agility and go for a crit cap.. But that's me. Tbh, with his set, he'd have to gem straight arp and not have room for any agility gemming.
    Edited: May 25, 2019

8. May 26, 2019  
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    1399 armor penetration, 266 hit, 26 expertise, 13.00% haste, 21.00% crit (chance from crit rating only) / OCD satisfying stats eks de.
    If i didnt have those OCD gems like +6 to all stats, 10agil10crit, both +10 to all stats and 10arp15stamina gems, i would probably end up with more agil, or i could go Engi instead of BS, and still be at 1399 arp, 264 hit, 26 expertise.

Anyway, point is that, haste is the best stat you can go for once you are "BIS". Tosk has less stats overall than Umbrage, same goes for 2 cloaks.
    If you can cap Armor Penetration and go for **** ton of Haste, that is the way you should gear your feral for end game DPS.
    Nothing increases your DPS more than an extra Clearcasting proc, which is mainly gained from more Haste and some extra RNG.

9. May 26, 2019  
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    1399 arp, 12.61% haste
    Spoiler: Show

selfbuffed with mark of the wild

Spoiler: Show

note, black magic grants 8 more dps according to this profile (fully raidbuffed, 5 min fight, 40ms ping, pots and flask, no tot, hysteria or shatter)
    Edited: May 26, 2019

10. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    1399 armor penetration, 266 hit, 26 expertise, 13.00% haste, 21.00% crit (chance from crit rating only) / OCD satisfying stats eks de.
    If i didnt have those OCD gems like +6 to all stats, 10agil10crit, both +10 to all stats and 10arp15stamina gems, i would probably end up with more agil, or i could go Engi instead of BS, and still be at 1399 arp, 264 hit, 26 expertise.

Anyway, point is that, haste is the best stat you can go for once you are "BIS". Tosk has less stats overall than Umbrage, same goes for 2 cloaks.
    If you can cap Armor Penetration and go for **** ton of Haste, that is the way you should gear your feral for end game DPS.
    Nothing increases your DPS more than an extra Clearcasting proc, which is mainly gained from more Haste and some extra RNG.
    I only see 1339 armor penetration displayed on your profile.

11. Could you show your gemming please to achieve these stats? Thanks.

12. I only see 1339 armor penetration displayed on your profile.
    you need to add x3 20 Arp gem on the slots which are not showed on Armory page: Gloves + Bracer + Belt

1339 + 60 = 1399