1. May 5, 2019  

[A] <Comme meme> - new 10-man progressive PvE guild (Naxxramas through ICC)

Hey everyone!

We're a small group of players with great PvE experience who became IRL friends! Most of us have been playing the game since Vanilla and we're looking to reminisce on the good ole' days on WotLK.

For now there's only 5 of us, and we're looking to expand up to a 10-man roster.

What do we mean by "progressive guild" ?

We want to embrace the 10-man WotLK experience as close as it was back then.

This means that we will progress through the expansion as if it was released, from Naxxramas onto Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader and finally Icecrown Citadel.

Doing so, we will only use the gear that was available at the moment of the raid we're progressing on. Right now we are gathering 187/200 ilvl gear before storming through Naxxramas.

Raiding times

Raiding schedule will be flexible with a core principle : we will be raiding two times a week.

Once the roster is complete, we will have a discussion about raiding days and choose two days.

Who are we looking for ?

We are looking for any dedicated player who wants to seriously relive the WotLK experience while chilling and having fun together.

Of course, past PvE experience is required and the will to optimize your character is essential.

As classes go, we are looking for:
    - one tank;
    - two healers (ideally capable of DPSing aswell);
    - a bunch of DPSers.

Our current roster is composed of 1 tank DK, 1 Hpal, 1 warlock, 1 mage and 1 flexible druid (tank/melee).

If you choose to level a new character to join us, we will try to help you as much as much as we can in order to get to raids ASAP.

Reply here or contact one of us ingame to discuss further, we'll gladly answer you!

Padmay / Manwette / Nocci / Fenethilia
    Edited: May 5, 2019

2. May 6, 2019  
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to stop by and wish you best of luck. I've just formed a group with members from my guild <Chaos Knights> that just last week started on the exact same concept. And its looking to be a lot of fun. I hope you manage to gather a full group and get well underway. I've done it a few times before - and keep going back and doing it again - its a lot more entertaining than just running ICC over and over.

Depending on which days you end up raiding, we might be able to offer some bodies to join from time to time...

GL HF

/Qaitain

3. May 7, 2019  
    Hey, I would be interested, but I'm just starting out on Warmane, so I need few days to get to 80, planning on going as rouge. Neeraa ign

4. May 29, 2019  
    Im really interested in this, but what are your times? im from Na so times have to be later for you guys for it to be possible for me

5. May 29, 2019  
    Hey, I'm interesting in joining the guild. Message me on my rogue Atithar or send mail or something to get a hold of me and I'll do the same for one of the characters listed in your post. I have a friend who is also a rogue who would like to join as well. We are dedicated and well experienced with the game. Let me know.
    Edited: May 29, 2019

6. May 29, 2019  
    Hey guys,

Glad to see some answers here !

We merged with a group of german friends a couple days ago and formed a new guild <Sneaky Baguettes>.

As of right now we are progressing through Ulduar HM and are starting ToC NM next reset. We're still recruiting !.

Our raiding times are now Sunday (8 to 12 PM CEST) and Tuesday (9 to 12 PM CEST).

Feel free to contact any of us ingame !

7. June 3, 2019  
    New update, TOC NM clean first try yesterday.
    2 new people on the roster.
    We still recruiting shaman, hunter but every applicant can be considered.
    Next week we're going TOC HM and last HM of ulduar.

8. We still looking for rogue, shaman, holypriest, hunter.
    Feel free to contact us IG, my pseudo is Manwette.

Thanks