1. May 5, 2019  

Old account.

Hi,

How can i get my old account back that was created before an email was required? I have sent email to support but nobody seems to care about anything but take our money :). I have checked the armory and my charr is still the armory, so the account exists. I only know the account name tho. Thanks.

2. May 5, 2019  
    I have the same problem. I am premium on that account, and would much appreciate it if someone could help me retrieve the e-mail. My password was right tho, but it said 'Password expired, a new password has been sent to your inbox'.

3. May 6, 2019  
    I have the same problem. I am premium on that account, and would much appreciate it if someone could help me retrieve the e-mail. My password was right tho, but it said 'Password expired, a new password has been sent to your inbox'.
    Send an email to [email protected]

Hi,

How can i get my old account back that was created before an email was required? I have sent email to support but nobody seems to care about anything but take our money :). I have checked the armory and my charr is still the armory, so the account exists. I only know the account name tho. Thanks.
    I created my account on January 2010 and email was already required at that time. And since all characters were lost at the end of 2014, what you are saying is not possible. All accounts should have an email address associated with them.
    Edited: May 13, 2019