1. May 5, 2019  

Healbot (3.3.5a) + Settings

Since a lot of people asked me about my configuration of Healbot addon I decided to upload it for download my Healbot + ".lua" config files.
    https://mega.nz/#!VN1TCCLA!UMPGF48t5...m_IFtdLMUfkJ_o

Warning! Read the "README.txt" inside the ".rar" before to do whatever!!!

Have Fun! :)
    Edited: May 5, 2019

2. May 6, 2019  
    Aloft (3.3.5a) Nameplate addon + My Settings

https://mega.nz/file/QMFHTYiB#HIWym4...ZrZwzjqfqkE_Zs

Edited: April 5, 2020

3. Since a lot of people asked me about my configuration of Healbot addon I decided to upload it for download my Healbot + ".lua" config files.
    https://mega.nz/#!VN1TCCLA!UMPGF48t5...m_IFtdLMUfkJ_o

Warning! Read the "README.txt" inside the ".rar" before to do whatever!!!

Have Fun! :)
    This was super useful, thanks for sharing, but I had to make it my own anyway, and I'm confused, there's no other hunter spells on this list, so i can monitor Misdirection buff on the raid members, could you help? how can i add more spells on the hunter's profile?
    [just like it displays Gift of the Naaru, Draenei racial
    and if there's a way for it to say DEAD instead of OK too.

4. Unfortunately you can't. You can add custom debuffs but not custom buffs. You have to work with what helbot has as a option. Everything you want you can do with Grid2. The only reason im using Healbot over Grid 2 is that on Grid2 you can't do a option to color the whole bar for centair debuff for example.

5. Is there any way to show more than 1 debuff icon on healbot? I can't seem to find it.

6. Is there any way to show more than 1 debuff icon on healbot? I can't seem to find it.
    Unfortunately no. Healbot works with priority system. If there are 2 debuffs at same time on the target which have to be tracked you have to choose which one is more important. For example:

If the target has Infest and Necrotic Plague at same time you have to setup Necrotic Plague with Priority 1 and Infest with Priority 2 thus you gonna see Necrotic over Infest and when Necrotic is dispelled while the target still has Infest then it will show you Infest.
    One of the idea of Healbot is to make properly priority with debuffs during each fight considering the mechanic and timers of the boss and how some mechanics and debuffs overlap which basically I gave for free here. :) This Healbot settings include everything which you have to care about with already setup priority list of the debuffs. Enjoy!
    Edited: April 1, 2020

7. Can u re-upload the name plates addon please?

8. Can u re-upload the name plates addon please?
    I changed the link in original comment. Now you shouldn't have a problem. :)

9. May 1, 2020  
    How can i make me show the grupes from right to left, not from top to bottom?

10. May 20, 2020  
    Hello. Does your settings show in a proper way out of range? I have set out of range to 20% visibility and when someone is far away from me in a dungeon i still have 100% opacity instead of 20%.

11. I can’t heal with healbot abomination at professor. Is it bug?

12. the color of the incoming heal is the same as the class color, how can i switch that up?

13. didn't work for me. the given link shows error.

14. please we need the link i dont find the addons