1. May 5, 2019  

Create some "custom content" to keep server alive?

So server is not dead yet but it is true that ppl who achieved everything in PVE or PVP need a new "goal" to play for

Custom stuff is not bad and can bring ppl together to have some fun, like for example the best time i had on this server was when the staff made a winter holiday BOJfarm event, when multiple 40/40 raids competed each other in a boss hunt.

Im not saying exactly what/how staff should do, they're better at that.
    I just think that as original content reached its end, some ppl would need a "symbolic new content", nothing big game changer, but to feel a reward, even if its also symbolic.

-For example vendors that sell only [costmetic/fun stuff] for [BOJ/BG marks/honor points/arena points].
    (there are tons of fun items you never heard of)

So old players with BIS PVE gear would still have a reason to do PVE, and they would help new players in a BOJrun/raid to get BOJs to buy "fun/cosmetic" items. or something like this

Also, battlegrounds would be more filled if ppl could spent marks/honor that otherwise they dont use as they already got gear.
    Srsly this weekend i couldnt play a proper BG, there was a daily q AV with 19vs19 player, and 6v6 wsg, not fun.

If you got suggestions pls share
    Edited: May 5, 2019

2. May 5, 2019  

Srsly this weekend i couldnt play a proper BG, there was a daily q AV with 19vs19 player, and 6v6 wsg, not fun.

If you got suggestions pls share
    Would be great incentive. But the bg "ded" part is so false... there was AVs poping left and right even super late 1amCET.

3. May 6, 2019  
    Transmog, 36 slot bags, old legendaries, mounts, and tabards on store or obtainable in game somehow
    Edited: May 6, 2019

4. May 6, 2019  
    Also, battlegrounds would be more filled if ppl could spent marks/honor that otherwise they dont use as they already got gear.
    Adding random BGs which reward universal marks would solve that issue.
    The BG system in TBC is bad designed. That's why Blizz implemented rBG later on in Wotlk.

5. May 6, 2019  
    First of all, personally I and many people running PvE to get gear to clear content, not to get badges and then spend them for a fancy sh*t. Second thing, BG's, why people are running BG's ... People running BG's to get marks and switch them into honors and use them to buy a gear. Since day 1 it's basically about getting gear. You won't make people running more BG's in exchange for an option to buy a fancy sh*t. Sad but true. All these minor changes, even mine listed down bellow might not pay off for warmane to script, since time wise it couldn't bring as much money as wanted. I assume, Warmane doesn't want to change server to some fun one. But there are changes that could be made in order to get more people back to server, its only up to warmane if they somehow react to them.

First thing is to tune 60lvl instances for 70levels. Many players just skipped these old vannila hard grind instances, because many of us started on TBC. Would be fine to study hard tactics and play that content we would possibly like if there would be something we could grind for (items equal to 70lvl ones).

Second thing, which is not more likely to happen, is to add Shirts for Shirt slot, having 1, 2 or 3 gem slots, depending where shirt is obtained. These shirts would be special stuff, like reward from 10+ teams in PvP 3v3 bracket (which is least atractive) having +40 resilience for example in it. Number of gem slots would depend of obtaining difficulty.

Next thing would be making Heroic mode availability for vanilla instances, again, with stats adapted to 70level.

Last thing I can currently think of is 10 and 25 man TBC instances made on heroic mode, having +10 or +15% on stats. That would be sick incentive to get some ... holy
    Edited: May 6, 2019