1. May 6, 2019  

After full BIS GEAR

You should be able to spend Honor/Arena Points on transmog scrolls i think that would be a really cool idea that is easy to implement

2. May 6, 2019  
    You should be able to spend Honor/Arena Points on transmog scrolls i think that would be a really cool idea that is easy to implement
    Im up for this. Rlly good idea.

3. May 6, 2019  
    There's hundreds if not thousands of characters with capped AP/Honor already and scrolls would become way too easy to obtain.

4. May 8, 2019  
    they staff already stated thay they dont want to implement any mechanism to purchase scrolls.
    the only way to obtain them is via random drops at raids/bg's/arenas or by spending coins, and they wont change that.
    if you are willing to spend honour points tho, try spending in gems. you can sell them and make a profit

5. May 8, 2019  
    they staff already stated thay they dont want to implement any mechanism to purchase scrolls.
    the only way to obtain them is via random drops at raids/bg's/arenas or by spending coins, and they wont change that.
    if you are willing to spend honour points tho, try spending in gems. you can sell them and make a profit
    On blackrock you can do absolutely nothing with honor, which is really going against the philosphy of a pvp server. Before the merge you could buy transmog with it, I have no clue why they changed that