1. May 6, 2019  

<Hopers> (Alliance)

Did you just land in the Alliance with no friends and guidance? Do you see yourself as a valuable member of the community that has a lot to offer but is rarely appreciated? Well , consider youself lucky since we are offering guidance to wandering members of the alliance. The number of players we are willing to accept is limited, so only the best of the best are to be welcomed.

Requirements : 1)Open mindedness and the ability to converse like a human being(we don't accept trolls or stubborn people).
    2)Loyalty and respect for the highest members of the guild ranks and the willingness to follow and obey the rules and the commands.
    3)Do not carry your previous beefs with players/guilds into our community. We will absolutely fight no battle that isn't our own.
    4)We will fight battles that were started after you joined our community however. We support each other , and you have to support us.
    5)Don't be dumb and/or low IQ(very high IQ also makes someone dumb as well)
    6)One of your duties is to recognize which players are of worth , and invite them to the guild.
    7)The ability to stay calm under stressful situations(people discussing matters in the chat which you disagree with).You are tested 24/7.
    8)Mic+camera+discord.For obvious reasons we want to know who you are.
    9)Being above average in terms of physical attractiveness(be too pretty on the other hand and nobody will be your friend).
    10)Education,the ability to type a sentence better than a 3rd grader(most people on this server) and motivation to change the world.

If you meet the requirements above , find us in game and ask for an invite(be prepared,you will be tested). Trouble finding us? Well it's your job to find us, not ours.

Copyrights: This guild name and all of the guild names that begin with the word "Hope" (<Hope> guild is also included) belong to the GM of our community. On identifying any plagiarism you will be hunted down and punished by our members(you don't want to feel our wrath, trust me).
    Edited: May 6, 2019

2. May 6, 2019  
    Member of the guild myself. People are really friendly and helped me through dungeons.

Bump.