1. May 6, 2019  

Most stupid thing

I need to start with i was away and did not play wow for a long time and i come back to see this..

How was this decided, to have a server with donations and vote points shop go against a server with nothing icecrown - lorderon ....
    how was that ideea reached, i'm guessing the next step is to add another realm with instant lvl 80 and npcs with loot to the war group / battlegrounds ?

The beauty of lorderon was the grind to get gear and to reach that lvl, butt i guess i have to get a new server now or w8 on classic...

RIP LORDERON

2. May 7, 2019  
    i'm guessing the next step is to add another realm with instant lvl 80 and npcs with loot to the war group / battlegrounds ?
    Well you see, the thing is...

3. May 7, 2019  
    Well you see, the thing is...
    shh. don't tell him that Blackrock is merged aswell where you are instant 80 and get free Togc25 and rele gear. He might get the impression that this is unfair compared to a hardcore 1x raiding server where togc25 is only run by big guilds, even though many people (mainly from blackrock/icecrown) explained that it is completely fair and balanced and lordaeron players just suck.

4. May 7, 2019  
    How was that ideea reached, i'm guessing the next step is to add another realm with instant lvl 80 and npcs with loot to the war group / battlegrounds ?
    AAaaa.... well that already happen :D:D:D:D

From my understanding PVP was literally non existing on Lordearon, so they make the cross-realm to revive it. BTW as Icecrown player i can tell you this hurt us as well, because they also added GS brackets and turned BGs into complete ****show.

So RIP Lordearon and Icecrown.
    Edited: May 7, 2019