1. May 6, 2019  

looking for NA friendly guild on horde (or i can xfer)

I just came back after a couple years... looking for some alt raids that will let me play cat. I'm tired of 24/7 carrying healing. I'm not putting my email on your random shivtr website so just pm me. I'll have to save up 30 points to transfer if you're alliance. Mostly just convince me bgs are playable and I'll xfer.

My best friend is horde for some reason and he got me to 2k for the first time so I don't really wanna leave him but god the bgs are atrocious.

I think my gs goes something like:

6.5k resto (on par with bis valanyr scum on raw healing. i'm pretty ****ing good tbh)
    6.2k cat (can sustain 16-18k dps which is higher than a good 80% of the server)
    6.1k bear (need armor cap for bane but otherwise solid tank)
    5.6k boomkin (no real interest it just sits in my bank collecting dust)

I've been here since 2012 and I was in Aurora for a couple years so I've done Insanity farming, LOD, and RS25HC. And Bane... well... nobody ever logged in for Bane lmao.

I have only seen 2 guilds that even interest me but they are both inactive? And one raids at like 4pm server time which only bulgarians and people without jobs can raid at 11 am wtf ?

I can play a few hours a day. 14:0017:00 weekdays, after 2000 ST weekdays, and 1400-2100 ST on fri/sat/sun.

In ****ing english instead of this ST crap: CST timezone so -5 hours behind server time. I work in the morning and get home around 2pm, then go my 2nd job at 5pm, and then on friday/sat/sun I go to my 3rd job at 9pm.

ps. I have a really sexy voice to soothe you through raids.
    ps. i'm not a girl unless you're not going to recruit me then i'm a girl
    Edited: May 6, 2019

2. May 8, 2019  
    Seriously, not one reply?

Don't make me apply to ****ing udba and raid with people who barely speak english other than recount and smd bratski.

3. May 8, 2019  
    Dude,

Fade (farming all content) or Blood of Heroes.

4. May 9, 2019  
    Dude,

Fade (farming all content) or Blood of Heroes.
    fade raids at like 1pm cst which is when i (am supposed to) leave my morning job

who tf is blood of heroes i cant find them on forum or in game

5. May 11, 2019  
    Hey, I am an officer of blood of heroes. We only have a couple people from the guild active on this site so my apologies. We raid at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. We are mostly NA and are still progressing into heroics.

Our forum site here and our shivtr site here

6. May 11, 2019  

7. June 1, 2019  
    Seriously friend. Wake up and get real. I understand that you have taken a break but meantime the server progressed so much. Nobody cares about Aurora, their prime day is long gone. I smell straight up arrogancy and ignorance from your post. Nobody cares about bunch of BIS characters. There are tons of people with 10+ solid heroic ready toons with decent performance. If you are willing to join a decent guild, you follow the rules, you will not make the rules. Only people that’s gonna recruit you is some progression guilds that barely kills marrowgar on heroic