1. May 6, 2019  

Trading character

Hello i decided to sell my character and i have some questions before i announce it for trade.
    So..
    Does it cost coins when you announce a character?
    What does mean sell it with full inventory? If i don't where will go the gold and emblems?
    When i buy a character and its not full inventeory does the honor and the emblems stay with the character?
    If i don't sell the character will it costs coins for the time stayed in the trade system?
    If i announce it for selling and on the second day i don't want to sell can i get the charaacter back or i will have to wait the time i decided to stay the character in trade system?
    Thank you!

2. May 6, 2019  
    Hello,

It costs no coins putting the character on trade, you can put it up and get it back everytime and many time you want. You don't have to wait for the time.

Only if and when you sell it, the trade will get a 15% fee on your earned coins.

Equipment only - only gear on the character, honor, arena points, golds.

Full invenctory - everything included, full bags, bank, etc.

3. May 7, 2019  
    The fee is only taken upon a SUCCESSFUL sale. It is deducted from the price you sold your character for.
    Full inventory means all items including bag contents and bank contents will be included.
    There's no coin cost for the seller if the character doesn't get sold.
    You can cancel the sale by going to trade (name - server - character trade - sell) and there you can see "characters I'm trading". Open it and click 'cancel' on the right of the character you are selling.

Whatever the situation with emblems is unclear to me. Only the characters that are sold without inventory says:
    "Inventory is not included, only the character's currently equipped items will be present upon purchase

Emblems are not included".

However, I've heard somewhere, that emblems are not included in either setting (full inventory/equipment only).
    Honor and arena points probably shares the same fate.
    They are listed there, but so is gold when character is being sold with equipment only.

4. Hello there. I was looking at the forums for another answer as well but I can't seem to find it. So I was hoping someone to answer my question.
    After I put my character for sale with Equipment only what happens to the other equipment I have in the bags and bank? Does it go to my other characters or i need to make the exact same character again with the same name and race to get my other equipment which im not selling?
    I apologise in advance for my language.
    Thanks!

5. How do you guys change the price of character? I myself want to put my tank for sale + full equipment but the price I get is 554 coins... I lower it to like 150 > it gets to 554 again. Whatever number I put, it always returns to 554. Same with ''equipment only''. It's 224 coins and it's not changeable. Any idea?

6. Hello there. I was looking at the forums for another answer as well but I can't seem to find it. So I was hoping someone to answer my question.
    After I put my character for sale with Equipment only what happens to the other equipment I have in the bags and bank? Does it go to my other characters or i need to make the exact same character again with the same name and race to get my other equipment which im not selling?
    I apologise in advance for my language.
    Thanks!
    Nothing. If the sale is successful the buyer gets only the items you sold, rest of them are destroyed. You don't get to keep them.
    If the sale is unsuccessful you get your character back just as you put it up, with the items there where you put them. I put my items in the bags, select equipment only and it works as expected. If nobody buys it I get my char back, items still in the bags.

How do you guys change the price of character? I myself want to put my tank for sale + full equipment but the price I get is 554 coins... I lower it to like 150 > it gets to 554 again. Whatever number I put, it always returns to 554. Same with ''equipment only''. It's 224 coins and it's not changeable. Any idea?
    There's a minimum price set by the items currently equipped on the character. You can't go any lower than the sum of item prices + flat 30 for lvl80. Don't quote me on those numbers, but that seems about right. 30 is minimum for naked 80. idk if it scales perfectly with items.