1. May 7, 2019  

Why does Warmane allow Multi Boxing?

After a long retmirment I decided to play again and last night I participated in my first Wintergrasp on this server.
    The first thing what got my attention is this (see picture) and the on going talk about this phenomenon called "multi-boxing"

Picture: https://imgshare.io/image/NYHqt

Obviously this has an huge impact on the fight itself and is just straight up using a bot.

Why does something like this happen and why is nothing done against it?
    And why is player Munbox (as shown in the picture as lead of this multibox) not banned for life for this destructive behaviour?

2. May 7, 2019  
    Because since multiboxing existed in real wow it's "blizzlike" to keep it, Don't ask, the staff don't care about people complaining about it.

Belive me people have argued against this for years, There's tons of arguments why its not fair / destructive, and not much arguments to keep it rather then "it's blizzlike, (even though blizzlike multiboxing was like 5 characters, and warmane is like 40+ characters ).
    The real reason would be because they donate a lot, Because a full geared multiboxer with 30 DPS and 10 healers comp can do whatever he wants and win 100% of the times whatever he does.

Which leads to people having the money doing exactly this, At first there was 1-2 and their names was known by every PVPer. since then I've seen tons of different guys (with 30-40 Mboxers, Seen even more with 5-10) in no other game in existence can you be as overpowered as this by paying money, since lets be real, getting full wrathfull on 40 character is not feasible unless you pay tons of money.

If paying for items was restricted for multiboxers it would be "blizzlike" multiboxing, but that only defeats the purpose to keep them.

Do what everyone else does and ignore them, Run around them in a BG or in WG.
    Dealing with a multiboxer isn't something you do on a realm where people haven't learned after 10 years what the objective of a battleground is.
    Edited: May 7, 2019

3. May 7, 2019  
    (even though blizzlike multiboxing was like 5 characters, and warmane is like 40+ characters ).
    Current Blizzlike multiboxing 8 chars, so u can do 2x4 tagging and get more loot. Also, on retail server its kinda easy to get tokens. 2h-3h per day with 8 accs. and you can pay for a month for free.

As for that boxer, he stayed mainly nearly BT, sometimes capped it, and horde had 12 slots, with filled like 3-6 vehicles max.
    Just avoid boxer, kinda funny to look at ppl, who are trying to kill boxer in solo or up to 5 chars. So, effective.

At the end, learn how to use /general chat, cause in wg you have 3 raids, and you need to communicate somehow.

4. May 7, 2019  
    Warmane follows how it was on Wotlk expansion, otherwise you could implement LFR and call it blizzlike.
    Even though Multiboxing "existed" since vanilla it wasn't technically possible for any player to run more then 2-3 account at the same time back in vanilla, Even in Wotlk multiboxing was unheard of by many players, No one could have near 40 accounts running at the same time unless you had 10 computers.

Just wait another 5 years until computers are so good you can have 100 accounts running at the same time.
    Can't wait for 100 multiboxers permanently camping capital cities.

At the end, learn how to use /general chat, cause in wg you have 3 raids, and you need to communicate somehow.
    Dealing with a multiboxer isn't something you do on a realm where people haven't learned after 10 years what the objective of a battleground is.

5. May 7, 2019  
    Yes it is annoying, yes it is irritating but it is allowed in retail.
    Watch first Multi-Boxing videos like 4 ele multi boxing in arena on retail.

6. May 7, 2019  
    Blablabla Rofl lmao /facepalm@OP horde complaining at multiboxing ... u must not have been around when MBxa was facerolling WG 10xaday...
    also if you think its hard to get gear without donating when you multibox, u must be a big nab sir :'D

7. May 7, 2019  
    Yes it is annoying, yes it is irritating but it is allowed in retail.
    Watch first Multi-Boxing videos like 4 ele multi boxing in arena on retail.
    Stop comparing private server with retail already. Don't be stupid, come on. Nobody gives a **** about 5man boxers when complaining about this subject. Let alone <6k ones lul.