1. May 7, 2019  

Alliance or horde for pvp

Thinking about making a character on Icecrown...my main focus will be pvp. I’m going to be playing a balance/resto Druid for sure.

I need a little help deciding which faction to play any suggestions are appreciated thanks.
    Edited: May 7, 2019

2. May 7, 2019  
    Thinking about making a character on Icecrown...my main focus will be pvp. I’m going to be playing a balance/resto Druid for sure.

I need a little help deciding which faction to play any suggestions are appreciated thanks.
    PVP oriented players roll alliance because of Human racial. I suggest you to go alliance as well, it will be easier to find partner for arena. Also just wanna mention if you don't have coins to buy gear, or plan to do some HC ICC/RS raiding its better to roll on Blackrock not Icecrown. The reason for that is you can buy HC PVE items with honor on BR and in general is easier to gear up. If you didn't know all 3 realms share Cross-realm when it comes to BG and ARENA.
    Edited: May 7, 2019

3. May 7, 2019  

Everything Skoobydoo said is true, which is why it’s true. So please, pick Horde.

4. May 7, 2019  
    Since mercenary mode has been implemented and reduced alliance que time, there is absolutely no reason to go horde for pvp.

5. May 7, 2019  
    Play what you want to play - unless you are planning to push for rank 1 in arena(then human may give you a little advantage) It doesnt matter.You will find good pvp-ers on both sides.Yes currently there are more pvpers on ally side,but the difference isnt that big and you can have fun on both sides.
    P.p:You can always faction change if you dont like your current faction for some reason.

I wish you good luck!

6. May 8, 2019  
    Thanks for all the input so far guys really appreciate it.

I like arena and bgs for sure but wpvp is my favorite especially city pvp. Is one side more fun than the other for wpvp?

7. May 8, 2019  
    I like arena and bgs for sure but wpvp is my favorite especiaslly city pvp. Is one side more fun than the other for wpvp?
    Horde is better due to higher alliance population, but be ready to be outnumbered 3:1 outdoor.
    It's damn fun when i land at nesingway to kill 1 ganking 30k hp pleb and immediately 3-4 bis shadowmourne plebs appear for an aid.
    As alliance outdoor is nto challenging at all, thats why i wpvp only on horde alt.

8. May 11, 2019  
    PVP oriented players roll alliance because of Human racial. I suggest you to go alliance as well, it will be easier to find partner for arena. Also just wanna mention if you don't have coins to buy gear, or plan to do some HC ICC/RS raiding its better to roll on Blackrock not Icecrown. The reason for that is you can buy HC PVE items with honor on BR and in general is easier to gear up. If you didn't know all 3 realms share Cross-realm when it comes to BG and ARENA.
    Why because of human racial ? Is it because its strong Kappa ?