1. May 7, 2019  

The Ironhawks - Lordaeron Roleplay

If anyone is looking for casual roleplay in Lordaeron, just whisper Luxxanna or comment here and we can meet up. We already have a small group on the Horde side. See you!

2. May 31, 2019  
    Is this a guild or just a casual group of people?

3. Greetings! The Ironhawks has reformed and is now recruiting members. We are on Horde-side Lordaeron and are geared for casual-mid level RP with elements of WPvP and PVE. We aim to be a well-structured active guild and a haven for RPers of all skill levels.

We realized that Warmane RP has stagnated for a while and we want to help reignite the passion by hosting events and gathering like-minded individuals. We also want to cater to people that may want to dip their feet in RP, but don't want to dive right into the deep end.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a message or whisper Anatheon, Shalistae or Greenskinn.

4. @ScroTumTroll Hi there, as mentioned above, we hope to cater to all sorts of play styles, be they casual or otherwise, but we're a roleplay guild first and foremost, and in that our focus is primarily WPvP and PVE content. I'm sure that some of our players will have a vested interest in hardcore raiding, and groups can be built around that. You'll have to ask Anatheon for more information about plans when it comes to dedicated raiding.

Having a place for horde roleplayers to congregate and working together with Alliance roleplay guilds for fun WPvP conflict is what has fueled our desire to put this guild together. It'll start small, as all things, but we're a welcoming group and I hope to see more interested players at least stopping in to give it a try.

Either way, I appreciate your interest in the guild and if you have any other questions then please let us know!
    Edited: March 8, 2020

5. Bump! We're still recruiting.

6. Are u guys still recruiting?
    im new to RP... and searching someone with RP

7. May 4, 2020  
    I'd like to join in, looking forward to seeing you guys!