1. May 7, 2019  

Need Rogue Advice

This is my PvP character and I play sub. Instead of getting rekt in BGs as a fresh 80, I decided to get decently geared up with epics from heroic FoS, PoS, and HoR, along with badges before jumping into BGS.

I actually ended up getting FOUR item level 232 weapons. My main question is what two weapons should I use and what should go in what hand?

I have TWO Unsharpened Ice Razors (200-300 damage 1.40 speed)

I have one Nighttime (350-450 damage 2.60 speed)

And One Blood Weeper (250-350 damage 1.80 speed)

My gut is telling me that I should keep my hard hitting dagger, Blood Weeper, in my main hand with my fast dagger, Ice Razor, in my off hand. I could be wrong about this.

Any advice?

P.S. One last question. If I wanted to burst down a player as quick as possible, would it be better to use my Mark of Supremecy trinket (1,000 attack power) or my engineering rocket gloves? (2,000-2,500 damage)

Thanks!

2. May 7, 2019  
    your gut is 100% right

eng gloves if ur target is some low hp so u can burst it down, another way mark is better

3. May 10, 2019  
    You are right you always use the high damage dagger in your main hand, also preferable slow here the 1.8 is ideal because you get better white hits + you always tend to use wounding poison on your slow dagger because the apply % is based on the dagger speed meaning 1.8 gives 60% chance. On the offhand dagger you mostly tend to use crippling poison outside paladin etc and it has a steady apply rate of 50% + shiv costs less when you got a fast onehand weapon in your offhand.

You can use your double berserk, just be prepared to sit 10 second dismantled periods. That's 10 full seconds on doing nothing my friend hope you got vanish, only dismantle removes more than the main weapon so you could still throw etc if it's a warrior disarming. If you got the HaT talent you can even deadly throw of the crits you get with throw.

I don't get with what you mean with the engi glove or the trinket? Why not both, you macro whatever AP bonus/racial useful to shadow dance and like I do I macro my engi glove to my ambush in shadow dance(not the one in stealth) because the extra little burst helps
    So let's say

#showtooltip Shadowdance
    /use mark of supremecy or /use 14? idk the trinket slot
    /cast potential racials
    /cast Shadowdance

and
    #showtooltip Ambush
    /use 10? idk the glove spot or /use (glove name)
    /cast premeditation(potentially just so you have the exta 2cps if you don't tend to use premed)
    /cast ambush