1. May 7, 2019  

tmorph addon

i tried looking for tmorph addon but there none working properly.
    so if anyone has a link to the addon i would appreciate it.
    thanks

2. May 8, 2019  
    It's not an addon and treating it like one is bound to you end up having problems getting it to work.

3. May 9, 2019  
    It's not an addon and treating it like one is bound to you end up having problems getting it to work.
    Is tmorph allowed on icecrown server?

4. May 10, 2019  

5. May 10, 2019  
    After a 30 second search on google;
    tMorph isn't transmog

6. May 11, 2019  
    After a 30 second search on google;
    tMorph isn't transmog
    And if you weren't ignorant as you are, you'd realize I'm posting the link that explains how transmog works on Warmane WotLK realms. So if it's not there, it means it's not allowed. Especially if it's an exe program that makes changes to your WoW files. Simple logic and and a couple of minutes of reading.
    Edited: May 11, 2019

7. May 11, 2019  
    And if you weren't ignorant as you are, you'd realize I'm posting the link that explains how transmog works on Warmane WotLK realms. So if it's not there, it means it's not allowed. Especially if it's an exe program that makes changes to your WoW files. Simple logic and and a couple of minutes of reading.
    Ah what a petty start, good example of showing your true colors.

Nobody is a mind reader and know what your intentions were with the link, other than you appearing to think tmorph is tmog.
    Yes, you linked to xmog forum thread. Nothing else to it.

"If it's not there, it's not allowed" doesn't really work that well.

Simple logic and a couple of minutes of writing, you could've explained why tmorph isn't allowed, rather than posting useless link to tmog thread.

8. May 12, 2019  
    My apologies mate, sometimes I give people way more credit than they deserve. I mean, I can imagine how hard it is to read the rules of the server about third party programs. Next time I'll just write an essay so you or anyone else like yourself doesn't have to use them pumpkins on your necks, you call heads. Cheers.

9. May 12, 2019  
    You're so smart you simply failed to answer OP's question about tmorph.
    You're so smart that you failed to see OP thinks tmorph is just an addon.
    You're so smart you had to over-complicate a simple answer.

You are right, you were given too much credit than you deserved.

Cheers, mate.

10. May 12, 2019  
    Last I knew, Tmorph is allowed. OP you'd just have to find one somewhere on the internet but always be careful of what you download.