1. May 8, 2019  

Can't log into my Paladin

Every time I log into my paladin on Lordaeron(who's in dalaran currently) I get a Fatal error which crashes my game. I'm not sure why this is occuring because I was able to log onto him yesterday just fine and I haven't installed any new addons in months so that's not the cause. Anyway, here's the thing:

This application has encountered a critical error:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: C:\Games\World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a\Wow.exe

Failed to read file SPELLS\T_VFX_BLOOD06.blp.

Debug Details:

[2] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - SPELLS\T_VFX_BLOOD06.blp - Data\patch.MPQ
    [1] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed
    [0] err=0 text=ReadSectors/DecompressData failed
    Storm Error Msg:Reached the end of the file.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    According to a few google searches .blp files are blizzard texture files. I've never even messed with .mpq's that house the .blp's so I'm super lost as to why this is suddenly happening.

2. May 8, 2019  
    OK, so I did some testing. This seems to be a problem for Lordaeron only while in dalaran? Haven't checked the other major cities.
    Some things I checked/tried:

1. I logged onto Icecrown and was able to log onto a character in dal just fine and even hearthed one into the city and ran around the city just fine.
    2. Logged back onto lord and hearthed my 44 priest to dalaran, which crashed my game giving the same error. Which sucks since this means my pally and priest are essentially unplayable until this is fixed.
    3. Tried the ol'method of deleting WTF folder in the wow files etc, I've had that work for some errors years ago. No luck.

And that's pretty much it. As a side effect of losing my priest I've also lost all my caster heirlooms... And with losing my pally loses my main source of money on Lordaeron as it's my only 80 on the server. :3
    Edited: May 8, 2019 Reason: Typo

3. May 8, 2019  
    Restarted my computer completely and it seems to have fixed the issue for now. What a stressful 20 minutes. :3

4. May 8, 2019  
    next time use the unstuck feature on webpage to send you somewhere else,will save you time

5. May 8, 2019  
    Or just don't use the new models, they're such a ****show

6. bro you fixed this bugg ? i found the same now here >.<

Failed to read file Creature\Kodobeast\RidingKotoBeastBrewfest.blp.

Debug Details:

[2] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - Creature\Kodobeast\RidingKotoBeastBrewfest.blp - Data\common.MPQ
    [1] err=0 text=LoadSectorTable failed
    [0] err=0 text=LoadSectorTable failed

if someone can help please ^^ o/

7. Have you tried restarting your computer or using unstuck from the website? Account->Services->character unstuck service, it's free.