1. May 9, 2019  

Icecrown Glacial Wall HC disappeared in the arena - full bag bug

So...
    Today I played with my brother arenas on Icecrown realm (I am Arms Warr). When we were waiting for more games, in the meantime I was standing in SW close to AH making jewels. One arena after leaving I was wearing 1h weap + shield. Having a full EQ - all bags (unintentionally) I changed the stance from defensive to berserker, simultaneously changing 1h weap + shield for one two-handed weapon. Using macro below

/cast Battle stance
    /equip Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General

As a result, the two-handed weapon was worn, the one-handed weapon was moved to the EQ, and the shield disappeared.

Once, in the past I did a similar thing on another server, but the shield came back to me via mailbox. This time I am waiting and there is nothing in the mailbox.

Prejuding the questions - I did not trade with any NPC, but I checked all buyers just in case - the shield was not sold / it was not destroyed / disenchanted. I checked all bags even banker.

2. May 10, 2019  
    If you bought the shield with coins, you can make a support ticket on website here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support

Otherwise you can't get it restored unless it appears in your mailbox on its own.

3. May 10, 2019  
    If you bought the shield with coins, you can make a support ticket on website here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support

Otherwise you can't get it restored unless it appears in your mailbox on its own.
    Unfortunately, my shield was won during the raid. Do I understand correctly that in my situation (when the shield has not been donated) no one intends to do anything about it?

BTW shield for almost 20 hours has not returned by mailbox - so I doubt whether this will happen.

4. May 10, 2019  
    Do I understand correctly that in my situation (when the shield has not been donated) no one intends to do anything about it?
    Yes. There is no support for lost items unless they were bought with coins. Even if the items were lost because of bugs.

5. May 10, 2019  
    That's so sad. But honest. Thanks for the info. It's time to say goodbye to WoW again for the next couple of years.

#tilted