1. May 13, 2019  
    I wouldn't bet on getting into endgame raids with weird builds. Big crits and AoE and whatever else, tell me one single situation where any of those specs bring something that's worth being burden on your raid.

You can get all necessary raid stuff with best classes. Why bring Arcane if you can bring TTW? Why bring ele if you can take another boomkin? Why take survival if MM is just better with stronger MDs?

Sure, play what you like, but know the limits of your spec.

2. May 17, 2019  
    I wouldn't bet on getting into endgame raids with weird builds. Big crits and AoE and whatever else, tell me one single situation where any of those specs bring something that's worth being burden on your raid.

You can get all necessary raid stuff with best classes. Why bring Arcane if you can bring TTW? Why bring ele if you can take another boomkin? Why take survival if MM is just better with stronger MDs?

Sure, play what you like, but know the limits of your spec.
    Because arcane mage brings 3% damage buff to the entire raid. Because elemental shaman spellpower buff is superior to anything else, it's not just about 5% crit, Know the classes first then question others tnx.

3. May 17, 2019  
    Because arcane mage brings 3% damage buff to the entire raid. Because elemental shaman spellpower buff is superior to anything else, it's not just about 5% crit, Know the classes first then question others tnx.
    Retri pala gives the same 3% buff.
    Demo warlock spellpower buff is superior.

Know the classes first then question others tnx.

First 12