1. May 9, 2019  

Icecrown - Most under represented class

Was wondering which class is the most under-represented by faction. What do you guys think?

2. May 9, 2019  

3. May 9, 2019  
    Human paladin, such a mythological creature

4. May 9, 2019  
    Definitely Human Paladin, more rare than a zulian tiger

5. May 10, 2019  
    Yeah ok it was fun, but it was supposed to be a real question :)
    Imo, mage & wl are not very present, are they?

6. May 10, 2019  
    There's quite a decent number of mages but warlocks are the least represented and played class on both sides.

7. May 10, 2019  
    With Icecrown population every class is very well represented. You need to be more specific in your question, like in which aspect of the game, role and so on.

Overall single role classes are usually less played then multirole one. Rogue,Warlock,Mage probably are way less played then rest of the classes.
    Edited: May 10, 2019

8. May 10, 2019  
    Well, I'm simply asking what's your feeling about classes representation across the server, no matter which spec/role, pvp/pve etc... Feel free to be more finer about what you think (like, yeah, in pve I have the feeling that rogue/mage/wl are not that present, but in pvp we can see many rogues/mages)

9. May 10, 2019  
    I'd say survival hunter, in PvE. There are very few (if any) of them around on both alliance and horde sides, though I suspect that it's discouraged by their inability to get into most (if not all) ICC random raids.

10. May 10, 2019  
    I'd say survival hunter, in PvE. There are very few (if any) of them around on both alliance and horde sides, though I suspect that it's discouraged by their inability to get into most (if not all) ICC random raids.
    If you're talking about pugs, then you should throw anything skill related to that.
    In most high end pve guilds classes take advantage and mid-max everything. One survival hunter in RS25 HC is good to have just because of the AoE superiority on adds. One frost mage is more useful on VDW of the constant slow and freeze on worms for example. Small things like these.

11. May 10, 2019  
    Yeah ok it was fun, but it was supposed to be a real question :)
    Imo, mage & wl are not very present, are they?
    PvE?
    Demos, shadows and boomies.
    Elemental the least represented, but fairly useless in a sense.
    Excluding utter poop frost mage.

12. May 11, 2019  
    There is a reason why there are no Sub Rogues, Frost Mages, Arms Warriors, Survival/BM Hunters, etc...
    Those specs suck against other ones those classes have to offer.

Overall you can go to recruitment threads and see which classes end game guild needs the most.
    Most of the times that is Demo Warlock, Feral Druid, Combat Rogue for DPS, Prot Paladin and Feral Druid when it comes to Tanks, as for healers, most of the time all of them are welcome if you are good.

Question tbh doesnt make sence since as someone already said, with this 12k constant population, there is no class/spec that is missing, but there are some that are going to let you get in raids/guilds easyer. But if u are a good player, and know how to maximise your class performance, wont matter if there are 1000 other ret paladins, if you are in top 10 of them.

13. May 13, 2019  
    PvP Probably Enhancement Shaman, PvE Frost Mage, yet no one would pick them, because you can roll Restoration, Fire/Arcane and easily be more successful at both, PvE and PvP. However, you could still be decent as Enhancement is very versatile, tanky, can also help with instant heals, and with good geared haste Frost Mage, especially with Deep Freeze dealing highest criticals to bosses, strong AoE on trash, very fun to play.
    If you ask what's with the other way around, well, Enhancement is better DPS dealer in PvE than Elemental with a somewhat "hard" rotation ( Because of the totem, of course. ), Resto will save you a spot almost always, and Frost does not have that burst in PvP which is why most of the people play Battlegrounds - Burst, faceroll classes. So, it all comes to this, pick a class you think will be most fun for you. Every player is unique in its own way, don't worry even if your class is the most played one.

14. May 13, 2019  
    There is a reason why there are no Sub Rogues, Frost Mages, Arms Warriors, Survival/BM Hunters, etc...
    Those specs suck against other ones those classes have to offer.

Overall you can go to recruitment threads and see which classes end game guild needs the most.
    Most of the times that is Demo Warlock, Feral Druid, Combat Rogue for DPS, Prot Paladin and Feral Druid when it comes to Tanks, as for healers, most of the time all of them are welcome if you are good.

Question tbh doesnt make sence since as someone already said, with this 12k constant population, there is no class/spec that is missing, but there are some that are going to let you get in raids/guilds easyer. But if u are a good player, and know how to maximise your class performance, wont matter if there are 1000 other ret paladins, if you are in top 10 of them.
    It does tho, for my guild as a ret I've had a really high performance (I'd say easy top 3) not only due to skills, but better gears as well, yet they will always prefer me to play a healer or Demo/Cat since they're far more important to the raid and/or are in high demand and nobody else in the guild wants to provide these roles

15. May 13, 2019  
    When classes are underrepresented it's usually because they are crap and/or very hard to play right.

So if you think you're going to pick an underrepresented class and then be in high demand and get gear easily because there's nobody to roll the dice against, think again.

12 Last