1. May 9, 2019  

Add spectator NPC for arenas on Outland and more

I would like to suggest that you add spectate option for Outland arenas. Since we can already purchase items in Store that were never aviable during retail tbc, we can for sure add an NPC to spectate arenas.

Also another suggestion would be to change the amount of Arena Points rewarded from 3v3 to match the amount rewarded from 5v5, or even bit higher than that. This worked great for other server, where 3v3 became second most played bracket.

Now its your chance to make PvP community return, Outland is still best PvP server out there and other meme servers are finaly getting deserted after majority of players found out they suck.

Some other suggestions:
    1) Lower rating requirement for all S3 and S4 items by 100. People that truly deserve them already got full set during original season, people who are willing to buy them for coins already bought them too. You could aspire the rest to push rating for shoulders again.
    2) Make 2v2 tournaments event at end of each month for coins (20-30 coins per member)
    3) Implement weekly rating decay for teams above 1.8k to make people que in order to not loose rating. (also worked great on other server) To avoid rating decay, team would have to play atleast 10 games that are agaist teams in 150 rating range from theirs. (to avoid people queing for +0 at 6:00 AM)

All sugestions mentioned above are reasonable. Implementing arena spectator cant be that difficult since you got it on your WotLK server already. So if you still care about Outlant a tiny bit, making this miniscule time investment might be worth.

2. May 10, 2019  
    I would like to suggest that you add spectate option for Outland arenas. Since we can already purchase items in Store that were never aviable during retail tbc, we can for sure add an NPC to spectate arenas.

Also another suggestion would be to change the amount of Arena Points rewarded from 3v3 to match the amount rewarded from 5v5, or even bit higher than that. This worked great for other server, where 3v3 became second most played bracket.

Now its your chance to make PvP community return, Outland is still best PvP server out there and other meme servers are finaly getting deserted after majority of players found out they suck.

Some other suggestions:
    1) Lower rating requirement for all S3 and S4 items by 100. People that truly deserve them already got full set during original season, people who are willing to buy them for coins already bought them too. You could aspire the rest to push rating for shoulders again.
    2) Make 2v2 tournaments event at end of each month for coins (20-30 coins per member)
    3) Implement weekly rating decay for teams above 1.8k to make people que in order to not loose rating. (also worked great on other server) To avoid rating decay, team would have to play atleast 10 games that are agaist teams in 150 rating range from theirs. (to avoid people queing for +0 at 6:00 AM)

All sugestions mentioned above are reasonable. Implementing arena spectator cant be that difficult since you got it on your WotLK server already. So if you still care about Outlant a tiny bit, making this miniscule time investment might be worth.
    Firstly I agree with the initiative to reignite pvp on Outland. It is in the best interest of all of us. However several points I would like to point out:

1. The move to push others to play 3v3 on "other server" has turned out badly. It is not the "second most played bracket" by nature, rather than the fact that the other server basically tried to sacrifice 5v5 for 3v3, which resulted in 5v5 being dead and 3v3 barely alive. The reason is simple, 3v3 is very skilled and team set up orientated where causual players cant make much of it at all where 5v5 is more friendly to causal players and allows more specs and different set up to actually achieve a decent rating. To push people to do unnatural things is never good and it resulted badly on the other server where people simply win-traded 3v3 and causal players gave up on pvp due to the fact that there is no 5v5.

2. Dont agree with lowering the rating. the ones who have bought would have bought, the ones who haven't wont buy. the point is to encourage more people to play therefore encouraging higher rating in the overall arena pool. see my other post re this.

3. Tournament each month is good, however i think it should be for for 3v3 not 2v2, to encourage activity in 3v3.

4. Agree with some kind of penalty for siting there, dont agree with having to play with teams within 150 rating, the fact is if you are high rated, it is very difficult as it is to queue into any team, let along teams within 150 rating. the second point is there are people who live in other parts of the world who cant participate during european peak time. it is not fair to them. see my other post re this.