1. May 10, 2019  

WOTLK Feral 1v1 counters

I would like to discuss here the strategies to follow against classes that, imho, are hard to face in duel as feral.

Considering bis and skilled players, my pov as bis feral :

- ROGUE
    I'm in bear form, with barkskin and 1380 resilience. Sub rogue open on me and bring me at around 45% in ONE stunlock/dance. Then he vanishs, I try to roar aoe him out of stealth but kinda hard, doesn't work, sap. Then it comes the second stunlock, he brings me at around 4-5% life then I can do 2 things, dying, or trinket and get blind and dying in the next stunlock. Honestly, I don't ****ing know what to do in this fight when in full defensive I get globaled like that. Obviously getting stunlocked in cat is even worse, beside the 30% dmg reduction talent. And all of this on 1380 resilience, I'm not even gonna talk on what happen when u get caught in normal resi gear.

-RETRI PALA
    They heal more than me, they are tankier than me, they do more damage than me. I've tried full agility, full arp, full resi. The outcome is that I can't put enough pressure on them without dying first, if the fight last for long time I will end getting caught in a full HoJ Wings sooner or later.

-WARRIOR
    I know, feral counters war, war are easy to kite, etc. My problem are 6.8 smourne warriors.
    I start with pounce, warrior trinket and instantly pop retaliation and bladestorm together. I can only run away with dash, getting ****on of damage and getting hit even beyond his range (wtf?) he then cancel bs and charge me, mortal strike, rend. At this point I manage to bash/cyclone him, but I'm at like 10% hp, bleeding with MS on me, barely able to survive, forget refulling to 100% and restealthing with ms and rend up. I manage to heal up a little and start dpsing in cat form but every ****ing hit demolishes me while he still have wall and regeneration. To summarize I literally get 3shotted even with 1400 resi and barkskin, and that ******ed retaliation/bladestorm opening combo alone almost kills me. Also is very difficult to deadzone kitting here for unknown reasons and getting a charge/intercept trying that is very possible.

Any advices?

2. May 10, 2019  
    Rogue, can't help you there :p

Against Ret, I would advise going for FB bash/charge incoming heal/ mangle/rake 2nd FB (as soon as he gets under 40% health) SR up of course (& Glyph of SR is nice :p)
    - over full Rip & try to outheal him which result on 9min match while he gets a second chance with wings up again.

War, run & regrowth. While bladestorm, keep your distance while staying close enough to avoid charge. When over (or even before) charge him and/or use Nature's Grasp. Then run the hell out. Bash. Clone. Lifebloom restleath is nice. Shadowmeld is you best friend. Berserk + Maim to minimize damage taken in catform. Use Survival Instinct + Frenzied Regeneration when you don't have mortal. Cancel Enrage as it reduces base armor by 16%
    Don't forget Rake. Good luck.

3. May 13, 2019  
    So against ret just FB and interrupts, mmm would a mangle spec be profitable in this case?

Vs war yea basically I have to kite him to death, very hard in this core but i guess its the only way.

Thanks for the tips

4. May 19, 2019  
    Against rogues that go full pve (i.e are able to oneshot you) you can try wearing 1600 resi with key/bauble as a trinket. Keep feary fire up all the time, once they cloak a root (Natures's Grasp) is a hard CC for you and youve won (since you can dispell all poisons from urself, sit out all dots and get the opener on them) because they cannot vanish and they dont have any other ways to get out.

Vs rets and warriors and DKs and and and, pillar pillar pillar. Be a ***** and run around the trees or the doorways (in the daleran sewers) or the rocks. You can win in the open, but its way way harder. Vs warriors you can also wear full resi gear with bauble and just slowly bleed them to death.

In general, you should beat most stuff in the open world or in 1v1s in a arena (that occured naturally) however people are usually trying way to hard in real duels and will try to counterspec and countergear you. Just do the same.

And you shouldnt win against a good ret.

5. June 5, 2019  
    Twitch.tv/stonecoldbogdan you can watch this guy and learn

6. I think biggest feral's biggest counter is dk. You simply can't get him down cuz he has insane amount of self heals plus can silence you when you're trying to cast anything and then you'll get locked in human form and be extremely vulnerable to anything he does. Otherwise (easy mode) he'll just pop gargoyle and keep spamming death strike while his diseases and pets do all the work slowly melting you