1. cpu is not server lag. again, if you can run 100 toons in a non populated area and isn't loading the cpu or overwhelming it, but can't in heavily populated area's, it is not system lag, it is server lag. if you once again, move 100 toons at once in an area in dalaran, what is happening is you are piling 100 toons on top of the 500-1000 toons in the area and causing the server to spike in that area.
    and no, cpu lag is not server lag, those are 2 very different things. i personally have been in wotlk on warmane in icecrown server and been on 1 toon on my 1950x and experienced lag in dalaran. what is happening is the overwhelming amount of players in the area is causing the server to spike. that once again, is server lag and not system lag.
    next, you claim i haven't shown my system. go to my channel, ThorOdin on youtbue, i have a ton of video's showing my cpu, i show it running cinnebench for example. the very same video's of it running on just one core, i show myself hand turning off each core in isboxer except one (thus turning off all but one of those 32 threads/cores), so again, i LITERALLY have shown my system. i see comprehension isn't your strong suit.
    i saw just enermax liquid. show me cover of cpu with model, stepping

2. If your system crashes at a point due to this "server lag" you mention than it is not fit the amount of toons your boxing. And that is all i've said buddy.

1950x is NOT fit to box more than 40. That is if you engage in PVP and open world boxer vs boxer fights.

I did alot of boxer vs boxer fights, talking 40 vs 100 or more and 1950x wasn't fit to do it smootthly so I went for the 2990wx, it did a better job but still not perfect.
    yes a 1950x is completely fine to box 100 toons, for the umpteenth time, it isn't system lag that is causing issues being in area's heavily populated, it is server lag. again, you make up crap and don't comprehend at all what you are saying. again, take a cell phone, make a video of your 2990wx, show it running in windows, show task manager and show the cores, i did that with my 1950x, i personally think you are lying about that system. you don't comprehend the simplest of things, which makes me think you don't at all, have that cpu.

3. first off, i don't give a crap about getting views. that is not the point of my videos. i post videos once in a while to prove people wrong. i've done it a few times. the point is, if i can run 6 toons on 4k each toon with 1 core and not lag my system (which cpu usage should be maxed out at 1 core, which i think i'll make a video of what is happening to that core later on), then it isn't going to overwhelm the system having 3 toons per core assigned to them. i mean, seems like people are rather hostile against the truth of what's happening and not comprehend what server lag is vs system lag. don't really care to be honest. in truth, i am trying to help people out by explaining what is happening and why running 40 toons in non populated area's don't get lag but you do get lag when going to heavily populated area's. whatever, people can get mad all they want and remain ignorant. really i honestly don't care.
    sure sure. that's why ever 2nd post refers to your channel. cause you don't care about views. it's obvious really. /sarcasm

4. i saw just enermax liquid. show me cover of cpu with model, stepping
    dude, i show a video of it running cinnebench, i show videos' of myself turning cores off, i show a video of it running vulkan with all 32 cores. what more you want? i am not going to take it apart just to show you, but i will take a picture or show a video of the thread ripper box i have. lmfao. and btw, i upgraded the cooling on it, i now have a custom water cooling on it. can make a video of that as well.

5. i really don't care about views. i REALLY don't. i refer to my channel yet again, because i have personally experienced a ton of people who lie about the systems they have, so i upload videos showing my system, it running in ways people don't comprehend, and trying to get people like pidgeonlord to upload a video proving he really has that cpu. i've gotten other people to upload videos showing their systems, why doesn't he? i bet anything he doesn't have that system.

6. dude, i show a video of it running cinnebench, i show videos' of myself turning cores off, i show a video of it running vulkan with all 32 cores. what more you want? i am not going to take it apart just to show you, but i will take a picture or show a video of the thread ripper box i have. lmfao. and btw, i upgraded the cooling on it, i now have a custom water cooling on it. can make a video of that as well.
    I see the naming of 2990wx on pidgeon pic too. So, why i must trust ur weird vids, and cant trust his SS

7. If your system crashes at a point due to this "server lag" you mention than it is not fit the amount of toons your boxing. And that is all i've said buddy.

1950x is NOT fit to box more than 40. That is if you engage in PVP and open world boxer vs boxer fights.

I did alot of boxer vs boxer fights, talking 40 vs 100 or more and 1950x wasn't fit to do it smootthly so I went for the 2990wx, it did a better job but still not perfect.
    there is a guy live streaming right now, 60 man multibox for classic wow on youtube.
    Alexensual. look him up. he sure as hell isn't experiencing the lag you are claiming he would experience. lmfao. WHY OH WHY IS THAT? cause i LITERALLY am right about what i am saying

8. there is a guy live streaming right now, 60 man multibox for classic wow on youtube.
    Alexensual. look him up. he sure as hell isn't experiencing the lag you are claiming he would experience. lmfao. WHY OH WHY IS THAT? cause i LITERALLY am right about what i am saying
    One more ad? xd

9. I see the naming of 2990wx on pidgeon pic too. So, why i must trust ur weird vids, and cant trust his SS
    i mean, a video shows the cpu running, vs a screen shot that anyone can use lets say, photoshop to edit or pull up off the internet. there is a HUGE difference showing a video of your system running lets say 32 cores vs a screen shot that anyone can edit of a photo

10. One more ad? xd
    that guy sure isn't me. so no, its not an add. the guy is LITERALLY live streaming 60 man multibox in retail. lmfao
    k, my bad, he is on a private server. just asked him. regardless, he's doing a raid i believe with 60 toons on an older api than wotlk.
    btw, message the guy, he himself, will explain the difference between server lag vs system lag. i have no idea who he is personally, he is just someone i found while searching mutliboxing video's on youtube.
    there is also a guy, 40 maning nax in classic with mutliboxing it himself. his name is
    Furyswipes

Asmongold he talks about on retail, a person having 120 accounts at once. dude is a famous streamer, says 120 accounts at once is possible. this is the video name "Real Talk About Mass Multiboxing" and he literally confirms what i have been saying about server lag. lmfao
    Edited: September 14, 2019

11. that guy sure isn't me. So no, its not an add. The guy is literally live streaming 60 man multibox in retail. Lmfao
    k, my bad, he is on a private server. Just asked him. Regardless, he's doing a raid i believe with 60 toons on an older api than wotlk.
    Btw, message the guy, he himself, will explain the difference between server lag vs system lag. I have no idea who he is personally, he is just someone i found while searching mutliboxing video's on youtube.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Is he streaming currently?

Man this isnt even server lag, just spell que limit. 120 chars possible when u have 6+ pcs like rizzey, preparedwow. Otherwise no, retail kinda heavy nowadays.

12. Asmongold, famous streamer, explains server lag in this video "Real Talk About Mass Multiboxing" he confirms EXACTLY what i am saying. lmfoa.
    my god, the guy confirms LITERALLY ever single thing i've said. LITERALLY CONFIRMS WHAT I SAID. FAMOUS STREAMER. GET THAT IN YOUR THICK SKULLS. IT IS SERVER LAG NOT SYSTEM LAG. HE LITERALLY EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCE AND CONFIRMS LITERALLY EVERYTHING I SAID.

13. Stop edit ur posts kiddo
    Asmongold, famous streamer, explains server lag in this video "Real Talk About Mass Multiboxing" he confirms EXACTLY what i am saying. lmfoa.
    my god, the guy confirms LITERALLY ever single thing i've said. LITERALLY CONFIRMS WHAT I SAID. FAMOUS STREAMER. GET THAT IN YOUR THICK SKULLS. IT IS SERVER LAG NOT SYSTEM LAG. HE LITERALLY EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCE AND CONFIRMS LITERALLY EVERYTHING I SAID.
    with that i am done. go educate yourselves. asmongold confirms literally everything i said. go educate yourselves before commenting.
    Edited: 1 Minute Ago
    Edited: September 14, 2019 Reason: asmongold confirms everything i said in the video "real talk about mass multiboxing" i feel i don't have to say another word

14. FAMOUS STREAMER, which dont mbox himself.

100+ chars possible, ull have 0 lag /w decent amount pcs and w/o pressing keys. Otherwise, it wont work. Thats why no one doing such a stupid thing.
    And again u cant run 100 chars on 1950x inside crowded areas, against other boxers, wgs. U'll lag out, while other boxer will rip u, not due to spell que or server lag. But, just u dont have enough cpu power

First 12345 ... Last