1. FAMOUS STREAMER, which dont mbox himself.

100+ chars possible, ull have 0 lag /w decent amount pcs and w/o pressing keys. Otherwise, it wont work. Thats why no one doing such a stupid thing.
    And again u cant run 100 chars on 1950x inside crowded areas, against other boxers, wgs. U'll lag out, while other boxer will rip u, not due to spell que or server lag. But, just u dont have enough cpu power
    go educate yourself. i am done. the guy knows what he is talking about and literally explains what server lag is and what 120 toons in an area does to a server. the fact is he understand and you don't. i am done. go educate yourself. don't care if you don't understand for a moment it has nothing to do with cpu power. you can have a freaking super computer from nasa and run 50 toons in dalaran and still experience server lag. asmongold literally explains it. go educate yourself.

2. go educate yourself. i am done. the guy knows what he is talking about and literally explains what server lag is and what 120 toons in an area does to a server. the fact is he understand and you don't. i am done. go educate yourself. don't care if you don't understand for a moment it has nothing to do with cpu power. you can have a freaking super computer from nasa and run 50 toons in dalaran and still experience server lag. asmongold literally explains it. go educate yourself.
    go educate yourself kiddo. go educate yourself kiddo. go educate yourself kiddo. go educate yourself kiddo. go educate yourself kiddo.dont care go educate yourself kiddo. dont care go educate yourself kiddo.

3. asmongold literally explains it. go educate yourself.
    imagine being delusional LUL

i promise you that if you ever log 100 chars and contact me I will lag out ur oh so powerful processor with a single frost mage
    but yet again ure just another lowlife troll grabbin random **** from the internet without proving anything
    what ou're suggesting is building a house out of cardboards and then sell it as hurricane-proof

US education monkaS

4. imagine being delusional LUL

i promise you that if you ever log 100 chars and contact me I will lag out ur oh so powerful processor with a single frost mage
    but yet again ure just another lowlife troll grabbin random **** from the internet without proving anything
    what ou're suggesting is building a house out of cardboards and then sell it as hurricane-proof

US education monkaS
    imagine all the uneducated people commenting who don't know the first thing they are talking about. again, i'll comment it yet again, because this guy literally explains it, "Real Talk About Mass Multiboxing" by Asmongold on youtube. go educate yourself before commenting. also, note, Asmongold is a famous streamer, he knows far more about this stuff than most people commenting it seems. again, you aren't freaking going to lag out my system with a single mage noob. again, educate yourself. the average iq it seems is potato on these threads
    what gets me, is i provided proof and backed up what i said multiple times. people refuse to go to youtube, watch the video where the guy himself LITERALLY explains what is happening on a server when a ton of multiboxes are in an area, literally backing up everything i said, then we have this guy above me, being so delusional that he wants to fling insults and not watch the video explaining how i am literally right, then has to nerve to say i haven't provided any proof. I LITERALLY HAVE NUMEROUS TIMES.
    Edited: September 14, 2019

5. Real 40 toons boxing on Classic every night here: https://www.twitch.tv/preparedwow

I will be boxing 5 on Classic in few weeks when i get time and stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/starynatv

Asmongold is clueless donkey.

6. Real 40 toons boxing on Classic every night here: https://www.twitch.tv/preparedwow

I will be boxing 5 on Classic in few weeks when i get time and stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/starynatv

Asmongold is clueless donkey.
    he maybe in a lot of ways, but he is absolutely right about server lag and how toons in an area affect/effect the server.

7. Asmongold is clueless donkey.
    Quote of the day.

As for Mr. Thor, claiming that "server lag" is the culprit of our issues during high population/high activity: Why are multiboxers the only ones feeling it? Most of WoW is client side, meaning, we experience things differently based on our settings and apps. Why is it, that when we move, while others are on screen with us, why do they get to move LAG FREE if we are currently experiencing "server lag"? shouldn't everyone experience the same thing if it truly was server lag?

I had to study this, and I asked alot of questions, and I tested anything and everything I could. The people on this forum helped TREMONDOUSLY with any doubts or questions regarding said lag, and I've come to a clear conclusion: WoW is a client sided process, and it loads the actions of OTHER CLIENTS CONSTANTLY, unless they are idle. That means, if you're running 40 clients and there's 10 people on screen that are actively moving? you're running 50 clients until everyone stops moving, and it just keeps adding up.

Currently, I run 35, but I would never go into dalaran for any reason, because everyone is jumping around and doing something foolish while waiting for BG/Auctions/whatever, and it puts me in a position where your "server lag" freezes my entire pc for a good minute, while people gather around me and jump up and down for no reason.

So the question remains: Why is everyone allowed to be active, when server lag is occuring? it doesn't make sense, it will never make sense, because the definition of server lag is GLOBAL, not singular.

The only logical thing I can consume here is, upon entering dalaran/high populated areas, we are loaded into one of the many phases that might exist, and all of our clients are loaded LIVE each time we enter, but that still wouldn't explain why we are crippled by simple activity of other players, because even 1 player can cause a studder.

Thank you for reading.
    Edited: September 18, 2019

8. Quote of the day.

As for Mr. Thor, claiming that "server lag" is the culprit of our issues during high population/high activity: Why are multiboxers the only ones feeling it? Most of WoW is client side, meaning, we experience things differently based on our settings and apps. Why is it, that when we move, while others are on screen with us, why do they get to move LAG FREE if we are currently experiencing "server lag"? shouldn't everyone experience the same thing if it truly was server lag?

I had to study this, and I asked alot of questions, and I tested anything and everything I could. The people on this forum helped TREMONDOUSLY with any doubts or questions regarding said lag, and I've come to a clear conclusion: WoW is a client sided process, and it loads the actions of OTHER CLIENTS CONSTANTLY, unless they are idle. That means, if you're running 40 clients and there's 10 people on screen that are actively moving? you're running 50 clients until everyone stops moving, and it just keeps adding up.

Currently, I run 35, but I would never go into dalaran for any reason, because everyone is jumping around and doing something foolish while waiting for BG/Auctions/whatever, and it puts me in a position where your "server lag" freezes my entire pc for a good minute, while people gather around me and jump up and down for no reason.

So the question remains: Why is everyone allowed to be active, when server lag is occuring? it doesn't make sense, it will never make sense, because the definition of server lag is GLOBAL, not singular.

The only logical thing I can consume here is, upon entering dalaran/high populated areas, we are loaded into one of the many phases that might exist, and all of our clients are loaded LIVE each time we enter, but that still wouldn't explain why we are crippled by simple activity of other players, because even 1 player can cause a studder.

Thank you for reading.
    Mr. Thor is just clueless and jumps from A to B without logical thought. I simply advised and said that his CPU won't do if he wants to box 100 clients on endgame level.

1. His claims about server lag are only partially correct, sure server lag is an issue and is not in your control, but that wasn't the point being discussed. Being able to launch X amount of chars in a zone doesn't guarantee stability, litterly every place in wow is different, being rendering out characters, spells, particles w/e any guy mass-multiboxing would understand. I can see my hardware loads change when 1 mage blizzards my 40 man team. Sure must be server lag :))))))) If the issues on mass-multiboxing on Icecrown depended solely on server lag than he should explain why my 1950x trottled and lost speeds during certain activities while my 2990wx doesn't and runs overally better. Basicly if what he claims would be true and 1950x is indeed stable but infected by serverlag, it would run equally good as the 2990wx (IF the gimp in performance was indeed the server) but it doesn't.

2. He has no experience, bases all his findings of youtube vids? You simply can't compare **** like that. You can't compare a private server with 12k people online to any other server really. Being it private or retail.

3. He dedicated a video to me where he "plays 6 chars on 1 core blablabla" but he doesn't really, he swaps all cores to first core but doesn't export his Isboxer settings to innerspace. He just launches his set without applying changes. Real smart guy, had a good laugh on this.

All the above being said and some advice to the new guys. PLEASE don't base your idea's of stuff you find on YouTube, you will be easily mistaken and it might result in buying product(s) you don't need. Base your idea's of the experience people had on THIS realm.

9. Mr. Thor is just clueless and jumps from A to B without logical thought. I simply advised and said that his CPU won't do if he wants to box 100 clients on endgame level.

1. His claims about server lag are only partially correct, sure server lag is an issue and is not in your control, but that wasn't the point being discussed. Being able to launch X amount of chars in a zone doesn't guarantee stability, litterly every place in wow is different, being rendering out characters, spells, particles w/e any guy mass-multiboxing would understand. I can see my hardware loads change when 1 mage blizzards my 40 man team. Sure must be server lag :))))))) If the issues on mass-multiboxing on Icecrown depended solely on server lag than he should explain why my 1950x trottled and lost speeds during certain activities while my 2990wx doesn't and runs overally better. Basicly if what he claims would be true and 1950x is indeed stable but infected by serverlag, it would run equally good as the 2990wx (IF the gimp in performance was indeed the server) but it doesn't.

2. He has no experience, bases all his findings of youtube vids? You simply can't compare **** like that. You can't compare a private server with 12k people online to any other server really. Being it private or retail.

3. He dedicated a video to me where he "plays 6 chars on 1 core blablabla" but he doesn't really, he swaps all cores to first core but doesn't export his Isboxer settings to innerspace. He just launches his set without applying changes. Real smart guy, had a good laugh on this.

All the above being said and some advice to the new guys. PLEASE don't base your idea's of stuff you find on YouTube, you will be easily mistaken and it might result in buying product(s) you don't need. Base your idea's of the experience people had on THIS realm.
    first off, where is you cpu video? you claim to have the biggest baddest cpu, still have as of yet to prove it. second, you LITERALLY had no clue what server lag was until i brought it up. you still have no clue what you are talking about. i graduated in IT hence why I have a 1950x because i use it.
    next, I have run multiboxes and been running multiboxes. the fact you don't understand the difference for a sec of server lag vs system lag is hilarious.
    next, you claim that a 1950x will experience system lag in certain area and not other areas and as of yet don't comprehend for a minute why 50 toons in dalaran experience server lag and you still think its system lag is hilarious. i literally produce evidence from what i was talking about (again, asmongold LITERALLY explained what was going on. you can LITERALLY have a super computer and be in area's that are heavily populated and get server lag because you introduce 50 toons on a server that isn't capable of handling 50 toons in that area. especially heavily populated area's. that is 50 toons all getting inputs all in the same area. it has EXACTLY the same effect of a ddos because it is sending a ton of crap to the server all at once.. the fact you still don't comprehend that is HILARIOUS).
    omg, i SHOW 1 core set on each toon. and if ya want, i can launch inner space right now and make a video of it running on one core. the fact you still don't comprehend the point of why running 6 toons in 4k on one toon is a perfect example of why you won't experience system lag running 100 toons is hilarious.
    Please ANYONE READING THIS, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY (PIDGEONLORD), HE LITERALLY DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, HARDWARE, OR ANYTHING HE IS TALKING ABOUT.
    if anyone wants, i can produce a ton of evidence of what i am talking about and what i have been talking about. why in wintergrasp and dalaran you will experience server lag with 50 toons but won't in other area's. IT HAS TO DO WITH INTRODUCING 50 TOONS IN HEAVILY POPULATED AREA'S.
    he also claims that i base my finding on a youtube video. lmfao. i knew this LONG before i even watched that video. again, i literally been claiming server lag would lag before my system would lag. i've said that since the get go. what you don't comprehend is that you can experience server lag on just 1 character in dalaran or other area's because a ton of people happen to be in that area all sending inputs to the server all at once. the fact that blizzard servers, which are FAR superior than warmane servers (due to blizzard having WAY more money, way more devs working on the gaming engine, etc), the fact you don't comprehend why lets say, running 120 or even 80 characters on a blizzard server lags their server but you think warmane which has inferior hardware in comparison, won't experience exactly the same thing but with less toons, is HILARIOUS.

10. I have no lag with 50 chars in dalaran, then, who I am, server owner(bet no)?

Also, kid, u dont even have all accs...

11. Hi,
    Interesting topic, but have anyone done any research to the network side of view ? And I don't have in mind your service provider.
    How exactly are packets from server handled on our systems when running multiple instances of same application listening on same port?

I guess information to which app the data packet is send to is contained in the header, but what part of the chain handles it?
    NIC ? OS ? Or are all the apps receiving this packet and then deciding on their own if it bellongs to them?
    As somebody pointed out already, a lot more is happening inside cities than in random zone that requires constant updates to all running instances of WoW.

Sorry if it is noobish question, but I have only basic understanding of how the packets travel between various network devices, but no knowled at all what is happening after the packets reach their destined IP.

BR,
    Tutella

12. Hi,
    Interesting topic, but have anyone done any research to the network side of view ? And I don't have in mind your service provider.
    How exactly are packets from server handled on our systems when running multiple instances of same application listening on same port?

I guess information to which app the data packet is send to is contained in the header, but what part of the chain handles it?
    NIC ? OS ? Or are all the apps receiving this packet and then deciding on their own if it bellongs to them?
    As somebody pointed out already, a lot more is happening inside cities than in random zone that requires constant updates to all running instances of WoW.

Sorry if it is noobish question, but I have only basic understanding of how the packets travel between various network devices, but no knowled at all what is happening after the packets reach their destined IP.

BR,
    Tutella
    Network-issues can surely be a thing. The multiboxer Westfalen uses a 25 man team and, he has a severe network bottleneck where his ms just skyrockets and his game hangs till he's dead / less spells and **** being cast.

Personally I never had issues with network during boxing but doesn't mean you can't have issues with it..

13. I have no lag with 50 chars in dalaran, then, who I am, server owner(bet no)?

Also, kid, u dont even have all accs...
    i was/am using that as an example. insert 100 accounts into dalaran, it doesn't matter. the point is, the mass amount of inputs from a single source in a tiny area (such as what multiboxing does) and it will lag a server.
    and for everyone who likes to talk crap, i am at around 20 characters i was able to create. had to borrow peoples phone numbers. i'll make a video soon of system lag on one core. i'll show the max amount of toons one core can handle. the point is, if lets say, a single core can handle, lets say 15 toons, then a 1950x won't have issues running 3 toons per core.

14. Hi,

BR,
    Tutella
    that is what i have been trying to explain, is what is happening to the server. i've mentioned it numerous times now. asmongold on youtube has an excellent video that explains what is happening server side when people mass multibox. the video is called "real talk about mass multiboxing."
    what you said is exactly what is happening to a server when someone mass multiboxes. sending a ton of packets/inputs from lets say 50 accounts in a small area can easily overwhelm a server. it essentially is the same concept as a ddos. a ddos is a bunch of computers all sending inputs/packets/pings to a single server. the sheer amount of inputs overwhelms the server and causes it to crash. the same concept is happening when people mass mutlibox. it really has nothing to do with your ip. it has to do with server side. when you have enough toons in an area (regardless of multiboxing), it can crash a server. the sheer amount of inputs coming from that small region overwhelms a server and causes lag/crash. i mean, lets say i am able to create 100 accounts here (which i eventually plan on doing. i won't run them in heavily populated area's because it probably would crash the server. but in area's with few toons. just to show that my system is able to handle it), i wouldn't be able to put those toons/accounts in wg or dalaran or even icc, because the sheer amount of other players/accounts all sending packets at the same time in that same area. i mean, it is a real possibility that 100 toons crashes the server no matter where it run at. it depends on the server hardware and if the server can handle that amount of inputs all at once. i personally think warmanes servers probably could handle it, just in non populated area's (due to less amounts of inputs in that area), however, it could in theory, overwhelm the server no matter where i try to run it at.

15. Again a big wall of text and again everything ripped entirely out of context.

first off, where is you cpu video? you claim to have the biggest baddest cpu, still have as of yet to prove it.
    I have to make a CPU video just to make a point? You did this and showed a fraud video, lmao? Besides multiple Warmane-players have viewed my desktop and I have even streamed through discord even some twitch back in the day so I have little to gain from lying about my hardware on a forum I have been on for 8 years....

you LITERALLY had no clue what server lag was until i brought it up. you still have no clue what you are talking about. i graduated in IT hence why I have a 1950x because i use it.
    you claim that a 1950x will experience system lag in certain area and not other areas and as of yet don't comprehend for a minute why 50 toons in dalaran experience server lag and you still think its system lag is hilarious. i literally produce evidence from what i was talking about (again, asmongold LITERALLY explained what was going on
    You refer us to an Asmongold video to explain the concept of server lag? You sir are an *****. That video's purpose isn't even about server lag. It's about his statements on multiboxing, he just briefly discusses it (and he's not wrong.). Just ripped out of context. Tell me how I can freeze in battle vs another boxer but the other guy is fine? Explain your server lag now. did plenty of 40vs100 battles where I just freeze due to 100% CPU load and trottles while the other people are fine on their hardware. (Happened with 1950x)

Please ANYONE READING THIS, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY (PIDGEONLORD), HE LITERALLY DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, HARDWARE, OR ANYTHING HE IS TALKING ABOUT.
    Pathetic

the fact that blizzard servers, which are FAR superior than warmane servers (due to blizzard having WAY more money, way more devs working on the gaming engine, etc), the fact you don't comprehend why lets say, running 120 or even 80 characters on a blizzard server lags their server but you think warmane which has inferior hardware in comparison, won't experience exactly the same thing but with less toons, is HILARIOUS.
    Again you are comparing cats and dogs. blizzard works entirely differently performance wise. More stress on gpu less on cpu for example, it's the other way around on warmane btw incase you didn't know... How can you, you haven't boxed more than 6 and making all these weirdo claims. Throwing around Asmondgold links to try and educate while claiming you are IT... YIKES

I box 20 chars in Classic right now and i have 3% CPU loads there but GPU has almost equally high loads than on warmane... just a minor example of hardware optimisation on different expansions.... (Classic based on legion core it's not the same server-core as used in Vanilla ofcourse)

Don't get me started on BFA...

First ... 23456 ... Last