1. LOL this post has gone way to long just to understand the obvious

2. Take what the guy said with a grain of salt, a lot of false information there....

Allymbx1 posted an idle screenshot with high CPU loads and he advised him to upgrade his network card and remove his addons... If your latency is fine and server latency is fine and your ms doesn't skyrocket in heavy combat then you should not have to worry about network...

Setting everything up in Isboxer does NOT reduce inputs.... Sending a macro from Isboxer sends MORE inputs VS a straight key broadcast, not less. IF your CPU spikes to very high loads from just pressing mapped hotkeys (being it fully virtualised keys with macros or normal broadcasted hotkeys), well then there is something seriously wrong with your ISBoxer profile and it is simply just setup wrong. However you should not feel this while being idle...
    Anyways there are great Isboxer guides available by Mirai and he explains it very well. Every boxer should watch those in my opinion. (Especially the pro config series)
    my god, dude, you literally don't understand at all what i am talking about and it is quite obvious. isboxer reduces inputs because for instance, you set a macro in isboxer which then sends that macro to all the game clients, instead of having the macro in the game itself, which will require more input because it is causing the client itself to send them back and forth through the system. if each game client has a macro, that means each one is causing the macro to happen, so lets say you have 30 clients open, which 30 times the amount of inputs in the macro, so lets say the marco has 5 parts in it. that is 30 times 5 which would be 150. so what i am saying, is having 1 macro from isboxer that is sent to each game client instead of having the each game client run each macro will reduce the amount of input because it is sending 30 inputs instead of 30 times 5. essentially what i am saying is, having 1 macro to run them all reduces the amount of inputs because you aren't sending or triggering a macro in each client. triggering the macro in each client will cause more inputs. my god dude, trying to be civil with you is like playing chess with a pidgeon, no matter what i say or how good the advice, you will just reply some nonsensical crap in reply and not understand a thing you just said. strutting all over the chess board like a pidgeon.
    Edited: October 11, 2019

3. Hi,
    Aren't the macros in ISBoxer loaded into the addin upon exporting to InnerSpace, so when WoW client is loaded it also loads the macros therefore it is the same as having in-game macros?
    If I made changes to macros in ISBoxer I have to export and /reload to apply the changes in WoW client.

BR,
    Tutella

4. Hi,
    Aren't the macros in ISBoxer loaded into the addin upon exporting to InnerSpace, so when WoW client is loaded it also loads the macros therefore it is the same as having in-game macros?
    If I made changes to macros in ISBoxer I have to export and /reload to apply the changes in WoW client.

BR,
    Tutella
    Exactly, He’s spitting out nonsense, he has a nack for that :)

5. Hi,

BR,
    Tutella
    yes, but what i am saying is sending a macro from isboxer/innerspace is sending 1 command to 30 clients. which isn't the same as having 30 clients trigger a macro. so essentially it would work like this, the macro in the game itself, gets a set of commands from the game to trigger that macro. so.....lets say it takes 5 inputs (command line codes) to get executed to trigger 1 macro in game. so....that would be 30 times 5 for amount of inputs. what i am saying with isboxer, is the command line code is being sent directly to the client, by passing the trigger in game that would trigger each and every macro for each and every client. you are essentially sending 1 code that would trigger the event. so.....lets say you have a team of warlocks. the macro you want to trigger, lets say shoots corruption, curse of agony next, etc. what i am saying, is you are sending 1 code to get 1 character to send that 1 event. instead of having each and every client trigger a unique event. so....essentially you are sending 1 code to 30 clients, instead of 1 command (key line, that triggers 30 separate instances of macro's). so essentially you would cut down on inputs by creating a macro in isboxer and having it send to each toon in each client. 1 command line would thus hog up less resources.
    as for pidgeonlord, i'm just going to ignore.

First ... 567